Poker hand analysis....

T

TeeShark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can someone point me to an App that will track your hands so you can look for inconsistencies or poor decision making from your hand history. Working in IT for my entire adult life it has always baffled me why poker sites do not allow you access to your hand data seeing as it's all stored in a database somewhere and would cost them practically nothing to build an inexpensive interface for pulling your own hand history. So, I do not care anything about cheating, besides the fact it's just wrong but I play MACRO (even less than micro stakes... LoL) stakes poker so it would be absolutely ridiculous to get kicked off a poker site trying to cheat your way to the riches playing dime tournaments. Hahaha

Anyways, sorry for the long winded post... I'm able to type as my thoughts come to mind so my posts become books real quick. To summarize: I would like to find an app that records all of poker hands for later analysis. I play at Betonline which I enjoy. None of the poker sites are 100% legit imho... As it wouldn't make them as much money so I think they all have a tendency to eventually run your accounts out of money so that you must deposit again. Some are worse than others but if you want to play 100% legit poker, with no bots, algorithms or some way of manipulating the poker games then I would suggest you host your own poker games at home with friends and family. Then all you have to worry about is Uncle Bob sticking cards up his sleeves. Lol

My poker name... Well my online persona is TeeShark or some variant of the name from my days playing online Golf which cost me more than I have spent playing online poker. Hahaha. Say hi, if you run into me on the tables somewhere... I'm usually driving everyone nuts with my chat anyways.

Good luck and God bless...

I

itsallgoodie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, so from what I can hear from you seems like you are looking for something like pokertracker for analyzing hands after also you might want to try iOS app poker odds scanner (https://apps.apple.com/by/app/poker-odds-scanner/id1556003395) which works great in combination with pokertracker and can help you with ranges and analyzing hands of other players on the table. I've improved a lot with those two together. Cheers

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Opinion

Hello friends, this topic is very important, since it is necessary to analyze the hands in order to improve our level of play, it is important to first see the position of the button, after that we see our hands, suppose we have the button and AA, it is a hand excellent, to increase or go with all, in addition to that it is essential to see already at what level the tournament is and if it is already the final table or the tournament is just starting, remember that the level of the blinds is essential to improve positions in the tournament.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands