Poker CoPilot

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who all uses this HUD and what are your thoughts? I have used it for the last year and I really liked it until I bought my new iMac. For some reason. The HUD does not work on my iMac with Stars but it still continues to work on my MacBook. Weird huh. I contacted support about it and they told me that Poker CoPilot is not supposed to work on pokerstars.eu and they asked ME to send THEM tech info on how it is working from my MacBook. I'm like "WTF"....so, I like the HUD and find it very useful, but I can only use it on other sites on my iMac and anything I play on Stars, I have to use my MacBook....which, I will usually play elsewhere while I am playing some of the Stars stuff. So, the other problem is that the database between the two isn't shared. So the hands I play on my MB and the ones I play on the iMac don't get combined so that I can use all of the tools.

Any suggestions (other than going to HM3 or PT...I am seriously considering that too esp since they both have support threads on here and PC does not)

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get a PC and get out of that apple world.

But ive always been anti Apple.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get a PC and get out of that apple world.

But ive always been anti Apple.

LMAO...I have to have apple for work or I would consider it. I do actually have a Dell laptop too...I have to use it for things like Flopzilla and ICMizer

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used Poker CoPilot for the 30 day trial in the fall of 2020. It worked quite well.
Three days ago I purchased a license and have it up and running - but there are a few issues.
I use a MacBook Pro, 2015 laptop and Big Sur OS and only play on pokerstars.com.
1. It took a lot of settings configurations to add my tournament results, but the manual was very helpful.
2. Opening the program is tricky. It fails 40-70% of the time!!! I have sent the report to support and am waiting on their response.
3. For some reason, Poker CoPilot support has trouble responding to my default email - getting the message there is a temporary problem communicating with my ISP server, or my mailbox is full (no - it is never full).
I am hopeful they will resolve my issues and yours too.
If I recall, the manual does indicate there is support for PokerStars.eu, but there are some issues with language settings - if I recall correctly, but I stand to be corrected.
We should see if Poker CoPilot is interested in getting an official thread here.
Stay tuned.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used Poker CoPilot for the 30 day trial in the fall of 2020. It worked quite well.
Three days ago I purchased a license and have it up and running - but there are a few issues.
I use a MacBook Pro, 2015 laptop and Big Sur OS and only play on PokerStars.com.
1. It took a lot of settings configurations to add my tournament results, but the manual was very helpful.
2. Opening the program is tricky. It fails 40-70% of the time!!! I have sent the report to support and am waiting on their response.
3. For some reason, Poker CoPilot support has trouble responding to my default email - getting the message there is a temporary problem communicating with my ISP server, or my mailbox is full (no - it is never full).
I am hopeful they will resolve my issues and yours too.
If I recall, the manual does indicate there is support for PokerStars.eu, but there are some issues with language settings - if I recall correctly, but I stand to be corrected.
We should see if Poker CoPilot is interested in getting an official thread here.
Stay tuned.

PC getting a thread here would be great. I have been through the wringer with Support for both Copilot and Stars. It seems the issue for me is that the newer version (pokerstars.net) is installed on my iMac and the older version on my laptop. The newer version does not support hand histories for play money, so there is no way to configure CoPilot on it (also had the same issue with PT4 when I tried it and that's how I got the bulk of this info). So, as long as I keep the old software running on my MacBook (for some reason I can't share it with the iMac) then CoPilot works and I can play all of my Stars games there.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
PC getting a thread here would be great.

I have been through the wringer with Support for both Copilot and Stars. It seems the issue for me is that the newer version (pokerstars.net) is installed on my iMac and the older version on my laptop. The newer version does not support hand histories for play money, so there is no way to configure CoPilot on it (also had the same issue with PT4 when I tried it and that's how I got the bulk of this info). So, as long as I keep the old software running on my MacBook (for some reason I can't share it with the iMac) then CoPilot works and I can play all of my Stars games there.
Tech support is always so hit and miss. At least you have options that work for you. Good luck with your support issues.