Poker calculator

ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's excellent that now at CardsChat we have a Poker Calculator, what seems extraordinary to me about this calculator is that it has the odds with other variants, such as Omaha, Stud. the Omaha H / L, the Razz, the Stud H / l, in truth that these variants had not seen in any other calculator. I'll start using it and then I'll tell you how it goes. Greetings from Venezuela

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's excellent that now at CardsChat we have a Poker Calculator, what seems extraordinary to me about this calculator is that it has the odds with other variants, such as Omaha, Stud. the Omaha H / L, the Razz, the Stud H / l, in truth that these variants had not seen in any other calculator. I'll start using it and then I'll tell you how it goes. Greetings from Venezuela
Is this calculator quantifiable or does it not have a degree of certainty to see the probability when using it?:jd4:

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't really checked it, only looked for odds calculator but it wasn't that simple, what other calculations are available?

ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calculator Poker

Is this calculator quantifiable or does it not have a degree of certainty to see the probability when using it?:jd4:
If as quantifiable you mean the degree of successes provided by the calculator, I tell you that it is 100%, of course, that does not mean that because in your hand you have a probability of 70% of winning you cannot lose, as it well says the term is a Probability, and that is precisely what makes it a very good tool, since it is much better to pay with a probability of winning of 70% than with a probability of 30%, but you must be very careful when using the Calculator, It's like when you use the WAZE application, it is very good for driving, but if you don't use common sense you can get into an accident. Greetings from Venezuela.

ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calculator Poker

Realmente no lo he comprobado, solo busqué una calculadora de probabilidades, pero no fue tan simple, ¿qué otros cálculos hay disponibles?

Como comenté en mi anterior post, tienes disponible una calculadora Omaha, te digo que hay muy pocas que son gratuitas. También ofrece las probabilidades de otros juegos como Omaha H / L, te digo que nunca había encontrado una calculadora para ese juego. También tiene una calculadora para Stud. También tiene para Stud H / L También lo tiene para Razz. Estos últimos son juegos muy poco conocidos, pero muy emocionantes. Saludos desde Venezuela

Poker Odds Calculator