Poker Apps

jasonshowman

jasonshowman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about playing poker with programs that facilitate decision making? Do not we lose a little bit of mental ability depending on these Apps?I think that because poker is considered a sport of the mind, this kind of help should be prohibited !!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is normal, who uses the program, let him use, maybe he plays a lot of tables. Personally, I don’t use them at all, but I play very few, very few tables.
I do not think that this affects mental abilities, and in general this is everyone’s business, if allowed in the room.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I think that each player looks to win in poker ... and it is clear that the HuD help a lot in making decisions ... I think getting used to playing with a HUD if it can cause us to lose a bit the mental agility of making decisions since everything is left to HUD ..!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I never use such programs. In my opinion, they do not allow us to fully utilize our potential. Poker is actually a brain exercise, so there is no point in using auxiliary programs.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is incorrect, there are many allowed Hud assisted programs such as HEM2 and PT4.

I had in mind the program prompts that say what to do in a particular case. HM2 and poker tracker 4 do not apply to Them, they only provide information and the decision is made by you.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are many players who use thoses programes to help them make decision , it can be useful . personally , i don t use it . i will download it and try it to see if it will be a difference .

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I most of the time play through App because I find it comfortable