Optimal set of software?

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all forum users!
Trying to understand the optimal set of software for playing poker.
Currently I have stopped at three programs:
Holdem Manager 2 (3)
Notecaddy
Universal Poker Table Organizer (UPTO)​
I want to understand whether my choice is correct?
Thank's

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have PT4 but rarely use it. I prefer to pay attention to the table(s) rather than focussing just on the numbers. That said, it's probably as good as any other and better than most.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well asked question. I'm wondering the same. I'm of no use to the topic other than to second. I use my mouse and -not new- not fancy- Windows 10 computer. But stuck in front of it for a while now... and I like poker. My online hours never came close to live hours....But currently, total opposite. So I'd love to get additional - SOLID- input on this topic.

P

Procli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you reccomend that UPTO-program @andreyMav78?Only working on pokerstars and Carbon? What about partypoker

Think it looked quite nice.

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you reccomend that UPTO-program @andreyMav78?Only working on PokerStars and Carbon? What about PartyPoker

Think it looked quite nice.

In the program as I understood, there are pre-configured settings of the main rooms. there are a lot of them. In addition, there is an instruction how to connect any room not from the list. I myself have not installed it myself - now I am changing the computer.

https://www.uptopoker.com/slide-show.html