bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
Good morning guys. Lately I've been playing at night with pokerstars tournaments. But I realize that some players play precisely and perfectly with the times of the game. But are there any programs, or even BOOT? But is it possible?

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
Fine, thank you. I just wanted to remove a choriusity and I asked that question.

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some unprepared players playing night tournaments sometimes fall asleep on the board😴

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, the time of day has no effect on my game. For me, the most important thing is my rules, and they are unchanged regardless of the hour. Although mostly I also play in the evenings and at night.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that is impossible in the pokerstars room, we know that this room is very safe and invests a lot of money in security to keep out the bots, but it is always good to be aware of that in our tables to report.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello!
All CardsChat freerolls are for me only at night. The daily Pokerstars freeroll in my time zone always starts at 02.00 a.m.
That's why I play only on weekends, on weekdays I play very rarely.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you mean, that you dont understand, how someone can play well, because its night? First of all its not night everywhere at the same time. So maybe they are just in a different time zone than you. And besides professional poker players might sleep at odd hours, depending when they prefer to play. This is not any different from people working the night shift in a factory. I am not a professional, and even I sometimes start playing at 3-4 am in the morning. But then I have already slept, so I am actually more rested, than if I play later in the day.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't use any programs and I don't advise you to play better sort out your mistakes yourself and study your game at night If you play then don't think that everyone plays at night at a different time pole if they play perfectly and without mistakes they slept well and are ready to play I think you should also be ready to play

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here in brazil most of the Freerolls take place between 3 pm and 7 pm, so you can play with peace of mind

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I rely only on my knowledge.

maybe an error and you need to master the program