Online Poker dealing software

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to hear the member's feelings concerning online dealing software programs. Have you seen play that maybe you thought the software was being manipulated at a particular site?
Don't jump on me as a conspiracy nut thinking these online sites intentionally tweak their dealing software to favor a particular player. I've been playing at some sites for a while and seen some dealing of hands that made me think hummmm

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to hear the member's feelings concerning online dealing software programs. Have you seen play that maybe you thought the software was being manipulated at a particular site?
Don't jump on me as a conspiracy nut thinking these online sites intentionally tweak their dealing software to favor a particular player. I've been playing at some sites for a while and seen some dealing of hands that made me think hummmm

I heard such a story on the radio. programmers wrote a program for the radio that randomly selected a playlist. but sometimes 2 songs of one group began to sound one after another. then the customer asked to fix it and make the song selection “look like random”.
Think about it

I

iuly1209

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

been playing on 888 for years now and it is obvious it is manipulated. don't worry you're not paranoid.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is blatantly obvious on WPN some times and other times it happens sporadically, you will get people on here try to tell you that it isn't but a part of poker is recognizing patterns, some just choose not to recognize the patterns you are referring to.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker with friends and I know that when playing live, as well as playing online, incredible hands happen !!! This is poker, and in order to win, you must be prepared for any development of events !!! Once I played with friends, and in three and a half hours of the game I did not win a single hand, did this happen to you when playing on the Internet ???

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Software Manipulation

I don't think any of us can be absolutely sure either way on the validity of the Poker Software, however, certain trends appear evident. I have found over the past 10 years that poker stars in particular, but not uniquely, tends to give cards that win flips and cards that should but don't based upon your bank balance. Many times when I have freshly deposited a $100, I start winning many pots, some that I shouldn't, then after a period of time this turns and I can't win even with a Monster, once my bank balance is low (say less than $20) there is no doubt I can't win, then if I deposit bingo I start winning again. I'm sure that some will say this is just variance? But how come this pattern repeats itself over and over again. I went through 5 or 6 deposits of $100 each like this and whether I play good or bad the same pattern holds. Once after depositing I was in a 3000 person tournament I went all in 8 times in a row and won them all....regardless of my starting cards, then just like a switch got turned on, I tightened up and could not win even AA. Coincidence? Don't think so. Now I don't deposit on pokerstars, just play freerolls and if I win some $$ will play micro buy in MTT. :):):)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frankly i don't see the reason poker rooms to manipulate anything as long as they take your rake no matter who wins or who looses.