new software im buying

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried this before but finally think im ready to buy this.

DCity - Full Tilt Shortcuts

I hope it is ok to post it, its not a affiliate link and if Nick gets one up please replace. I just tried it out on free money play, the auto rebuy is amazing let me give you screen shot.

it auto rebuys me when I get under like 90% full stack or I can click the mouse wheel and it does it automaticly or I can click the get chips and it does it. It shows me my big blinds for tourney play this is good.

the sit and go auto opener is amazing, if you play sit and gos of full tilt this is a must.

what you do is say you want to play 4 sit and gos at a time, the script will sit you in next 4 of your buy in choice and if you bust out of one it will auto buy you in to the next one if you bust in 2 at same time it will open 2 of them without you having to do a thing.

wow

Include Tournament tables with I'm Back Buttons Visible: If you play multiple SnG or tournament tables, this option is useful for when you time out on a table and don't notice it. This option will put the timed out table into the pending queue and force you to notice that you have timed out. This is particularly useful if you play with your tables cascaded, and the timed out table would not become visible (and stay buried at the bottom of the cascade) without this option. Note that the checkbox labeled "Automatically Activate the Next Table with Pending Action" must be checked for this checkbox to have any effect.​

wow wow​

Key to Activate Next Table with Pending Action: Pressing this key will cause the next table that has pending action on it to become the active table. The software keeps a list of all tables that have pending action. If the currently active table has pending action, then it will be moved to the bottom of the list, and the next table with pending action will become active. Pending action means any table that has a button visible on it, e.g. the Fold Button, or Post Big Blind Button. Note that the checkbox labeled "Automatically Activate the Next Table with Pending Action" must be checked for this key to have any effect.​

Attachments

• full tilt shortcuts.JPG
    full tilt shortcuts.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dunno about whatever program you're going on about but how on earth do you manage to look at that table skin for longer than 5 seconds? :p

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dunno about whatever program you're going on about but how on earth do you manage to look at that table skin for longer than 5 seconds? :p

really?

I like it a lot real easy on eyes when you are mutli tabling. well its not really a script but a self running program that does soo many things for you. Like auto rebuying u to max chips when you get below 95% buy in, auto buys you into sit and gos, etc etc.

whats wrong with skin? its just black table green felt.

I might never play on stars again! exept cc events of course.

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how are bright yellow cards easy on the eyes?

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
God I would die if I had to use that theme.......

(most of it is actually ok, but the yellow cards are just.........)

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
actually blue is the easiest on the eyes... yellow is actually a much better background color and is used as the background color of certain visual field tests

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have include most everything. But what is the price and is it hard to configure?

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have include most everything. But what is the price and is it hard to configure?

$20 till july 15th then $25. It is free if you just single table, if you multi table you have to pay the money though. Real simple to work there is a step by step guide to do everything.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$20 till july 15th then $25. It is free if you just single table, if you multi table you have to pay the money though. Real simple to work there is a step by step guide to do everything.
And there is also an ANNUAL fee of 1/3 to 1/2 the puchase price if you want to get the upgrades.

Mojomax747

Mojomax747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And will most likely introduce add-ons over time for more $$$

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no I dont think they will charge for any add ons, but if they do if they are worth it I would surley buy it.

he updates like once a month or so.