New to Poker tracker 4 (or any HUD/tracker for that matter)

Z

Zypher2212

Enthusiast
Total posts
Hello all,

I recently decided to try out a HUD/tracker, but have not used one before. Does anyone have any guidance on how to set up some of the options? Ranges for colors?

One stat I was curios about that prompted me to check this out is “All In Adj”. Mine is currently above 90,000 over 3600 hands. But what exactly does that mean? I should have won 90k more chips overall if my equity held up (If I get all in as 60% favorite in a 1000 pot does this stat give me credit for 600? Does this stat give me that amount whether I win or lose the pot?)

Any other guidance anyone might have for poker tracker is greatly appreciated.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
my advice is to look for videos on youtube and tutorials on the manufacturer's website!

It will be easier than getting a specific answer to your question

GL
Hello all,

I recently decided to try out a HUD/tracker, but have not used one before. Does anyone have any guidance on how to set up some of the options? Ranges for colors?

One stat I was curios about that prompted me to check this out is “All In Adj”. Mine is currently above 90,000 over 3600 hands. But what exactly does that mean? I should have won 90k more chips overall if my equity held up (If I get all in as 60% favorite in a 1000 pot does this stat give me credit for 600? Does this stat give me that amount whether I win or lose the pot?)

Any other guidance anyone might have for poker tracker is greatly appreciated.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide