danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:confused:
Hello. I am reaching out to ask a few questions about PT4:
Have you tried the software with Hold'em?
If so, was it useful and of value to you?
If of value, what were the tools you found most useful?
If found useful, did oPT4 increase your adj BB, your % win?

Thank you for your input. I am very curious about this.
:call2:

N

NickNation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PT4 is a great tool to use, any tracking software can help you increase you bb/hour because you'll actually be able to track it :p

most importantly, you gain information on other players at the table, and can use that to your advantage, as well..

doesnt PT4 come with a month trial? give it a shot yourself and see :) if its free, why not?

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:confused:
Hello. I am reaching out to ask a few questions about PT4:
Have you tried the software with Hold'em?
If so, was it useful and of value to you?
If of value, what were the tools you found most useful?
If found useful, did oPT4 increase your adj BB, your % win?
Thank you for your input. I am very curious about this.
:call2:

hi hi
i LUV PokerTracker 4 and after buying a zillion huds and solvers and software ... pokertracker is the one i go back to and now i done with the rest like Drive Hud, Jivario etc

i try spend 1 hour min each day after i play go over what i doing and pokertracker is terrific helper for that

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would not want to miss it anymore honestly. It is absolutely valuable in my opinion, because you can easily, speedy review your hands. You can tag players with it, and tags will be not lost, when you update your client or move from one device to another.
It also records interesting hands of other players to the notes, what is also valuable info, when you are not tagging always instantly by yourself.
You can easily see against which type of player you are playing at the moment.
It helps a lot while multi-tabling, in my opinion. And you are able to track your own winnings.
I started it with the micro version for small buy-ins, but meanwhile upgraded it as well for higher buy-ins. Just try it for some time in the free version and then you will see, how helpful it is.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you!

The tagged hands adds its' own coments in notes? Is that right, sir? Thank you.
I would not want to miss it anymore honestly. It is absolutely valuable in my opinion, because you can easily, speedy review your hands. You can tag players with it, and tags will be not lost, when you update your client or move from one device to another.
It also records interesting hands of other players to the notes, what is also valuable info, when you are not tagging always instantly by yourself.
You can easily see against which type of player you are playing at the moment.
It helps a lot while multi-tabling, in my opinion. And you are able to track your own winnings.
I started it with the micro version for small buy-ins, but meanwhile upgraded it as well for higher buy-ins. Just try it for some time in the free version and then you will see, how helpful it is.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you!

What HUD elements seem to help the most,?Thank you.
hi hi
i LUV PokerTracker 4 and after buying a zillion huds and solvers and software ... pokertracker is the one i go back to and now i done with the rest like Drive Hud, Jivario etc

i try spend 1 hour min each day after i play go over what i doing and pokertracker is terrific helper for that

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you!

Thank you. What elements of PT$ are the most useful to you to predict player reaction, sir?

PT4 is a great tool to use, any tracking software can help you increase you bb/hour because you'll actually be able to track it :p

most importantly, you gain information on other players at the table, and can use that to your advantage, as well..

doesnt PT4 come with a month trial? give it a shot yourself and see :) if its free, why not?

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokertracker is an invaluable tool. The hud can help you exploit your opponents weaknesses. Then you can study your play and dive deep into the detail with ease.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
I am a novice to these sofwares.

Are these used during the play time or is it to analyse later after play.
I am just curious.

Because if it helps to win cash than why isnt everyone using it. Just asking.
:hmmmm2::hmmmm2:
Thanks

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What HUD elements seem to help the most,?Thank you.
hi hi Dano
I use for onscreen hud stats these things
VPIP - PFR - Aggression - BBs
3bet - Fold to 3 bet - Continuation bet - fold to Continuation bet - number of hands tracked

remember just need click and get a comprehensive popup of all the stats

and of course after i done playing i spend time going over my hands and what i screwed up lol

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi
I am a novice to these sofwares.

Are these used during the play time or is it to analyse later after play.
I am just curious.

Because if it helps to win cash than why isnt everyone using it. Just asking.
:hmmmm2::hmmmm2:
Thanks

The hud is used during play to help analyse your opponents and exploit them. The software can then be used after to analyse play. If you know how to use a hud effectively yes it can increase your bb/100. Why isn't everyone using one I have no idea why you wouldn't.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
The hud is used during play to help analyse your opponents and exploit them. The software can then be used after to analyse play. If you know how to use a hud effectively yes it can increase your bb/100. Why isn't everyone using one I have no idea why you wouldn't.

Ok
Thank you for the información
Is it ethical?? Big question

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok
Thank you for the información
Is it ethical?? Big question

How would it be unethical? It isn't giving you any information that you couldn't work out for yourself with a bit of work.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you!

It is very interesting what has been posted here. I have tried HUDs, but they seem to block my view. Thank you, Krista for the HUD element ifnformation and Space for the "invaluable" input. I use to use Excel only to build strategy breaking hands down via text to excel. Very difficult.
Using PT4 has helped me build a better strategy because it does that work for me. I place the data in Excel, run pivots and do different types of filters and sorts. Together the two have become a valuable tool. My "red" has turned upwards. :)
With so much data to consume within microseconds, using these tools together offline has helped my online strategy tremendously.
I appreciate any input on this. Best strategy HUDs are still something I need to study more. Using these offline, I feel is perfectly alright. They help my old brain.

Good luuck all!

Dan'O

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i use both PT4 and HM2, I think HM2 offers more, mostly because I have note caddy with it, but the only disadvantage is it doesn't offer the hover over to see the hud box which PT4 is good for,, thereby giving you more visible table views