Looking for a tool/feature

pandafreeroll

pandafreeroll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey folks,

I was wondering whether you know about a tool that allows you to run your hand history through an odds calculator to determine how often you make the correct calls overall vs. just single hands. Bluffs or hero calls would skew that statistic I guess, but you could label those hands so I think such a feature does make sense.

Can you help me find a tool with such a feature?

Cheers!

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Hi pandafreeroll, and welcome to the forum,

Are you talking about something else than poker solvers like Icmizer, PioSolver, or GTO+ ???

They can help you to find answers to the questions you are looking for. The only downside is that they are not that cheap, but there are some limited free trials.

Of course you can't just upload your whole hand history to them. That would use so much resources but you can do it one hand at a time.

pandafreeroll

pandafreeroll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you can't just upload your whole hand history to them. That would use so much resources but you can do it one hand at a time.

Hey Nafor,

thank you for your answer! What I was looking for was indeed something like the tools you mentioned, but with the option to do what you say isn't possible. Good to know! Actually, even if you could just arbitrarily upload the entire history I guess there wouldn't be much to learn anyway.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, de Panda