Lets talk the HUD

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally have some free time to explore Poker Tracker...basically spending the entire month just polishing my poker skills before I head to Vegas to play...and wanted to explore the HUD a bit more.

I listened/watched the Alexander Fitzgerald webinar on "Master the HUD" from Johnathan Little's poker coaching site and the guy knows his stuff. I have all my notes in how to use the HUD, just curious what are some things you do to best utilize the HUD on your end? For instance, how do you organize it for you that you prefer?

I am sure there are many threads based around this, so feel free to post thread links or whatever else HUD related.

Last edited:
A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I'm with HM3 and I'm happy with it, although moving me to another table and statistics starts from the beginning, but overall it's a very good program

Pocketsizechris

Pocketsizechris

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wondered am I the only that doesn’t use this when playing online? I mean it’s like everyone is using this.

DonSeppi

DonSeppi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I just wondered am I the only that doesn’t use this when playing online? I mean it’s like everyone is using this.

i think you aren't for sure the only one, but from my view it makes no sense not to use a pokertracker/hud, because it just gives you some benefits.