Learning about all Sharkscope features

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its very useful in some hard spots to see what kind of opponent you're dealing with.
These hard spots don't come up too often unless you're grinding a lot of tables which I started
doing recently. Up till now the 5 searches daily was quite enough for my needs but now
I will be registering and buying some subscription and maybe the desktop software too.

Not sure if they have a referral program but if anyone knows feel free to toss your link
in here and I'll use it. I'll give it an hour for someone to respond if possible
if not then register without.

As the title suggests I would very much appreciate any experienced users pointing out
the most important aspects of the site and how to best take advantage of those.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
As a non-user of sharkscope I'm unable to share any pointers. But since opting-out from it is so easy I see very little usefulness in making a subscription.

Not sure if they have a referral program but if anyone knows feel free to toss your link
in here and I'll use it. I'll give it an hour for someone to respond if possible
if not then register without.

As we appreciate your sincere gesture, I would like to point out that sharing any referral links would be against CC's rules. Just a tip for the future :icon_thum

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a non-user of Sharkscope I'm unable to share any pointers. But since opting-out from it is so easy I see very little usefulness in making a subscription.

As we appreciate your sincere gesture, I would like to point out that sharing any referral links would be against CC's rules. Just a tip for the future :icon_thum

Alright thanks for the info.

Yeah opting out is kinda easy but lots of people dont so theres a big pool of info out there.