Jivaro poker software

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Who uses jivaro? A good software? Holdem manager or better?

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really good one in my opinion, as long as you play on ACR / pokerstars. I either use Jivaro or PT4, these are the two I like the most.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have tried jivaro some months ago , It is a decent program it has the basic stats for pre flop / flop / turn / action. If you play tournaments it is ok. I will recommend it.

The only drawback is that you can not review your session like the two famous trackers , Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker because it doesn't have a replayer.

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been using PT4 and i was thinking never gonna change it. When Jivaro come i was too lazy to try it and change my PT4, but once i saw what Jivaro is all about i swapped immediately. So Jivaro is #1 poker tracker for me at the moment. Really good, easy to learn it and easy to customize. I'm using Jivaro since i installed it, never went back to PT4.

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it a better value or are you just saying it works better?

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to test out Jivaro since everyone is having great experiences with it. I noticed on their site that it is for America's Cardroom Beta and for poker stars, wondering what the Beta part is about but I'll find out.

Thanks for letting us know about this program! :)