Chips
At its core , cool program I really like , it is more convenient than HM

M

MaxMx2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got the same mail. I guess I will finally have to make the trial with PT and HM then. Problem is that currently I don't have a lot of time to play, so it would be a waste to do a free trial of a month and then only play 5 times.
Are there any other free HUDs around? I know about FPDB, but heard it's a nightmare to make it work. Anyone experience with that one?

I have already tried PT4 and I like it. The bad thing about it - it costs 60 bucks and I don't play that much so that it could pay back soon.

And what is FPDB? Never heard of it.

87shorts

87shorts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have already tried PT4 and I like it. The bad thing about it - it costs 60 bucks and I don't play that much so that it could pay back soon.

And what is FPDB? Never heard of it.

FPDB is a free hud/ data tracker, its supposedly supposed to be pretty good entry level. mostly geared towards people that want a hud but don't play enough to justify paying for PT4 or HM2

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like someone said before, if you want a HUD and are going to use it a year or more, PT is cheaper. It's just a one time payment instead of a monthly fee.

N

Narcotic35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update on basic Jivaro

I have started using Jivaro last week and was looking for the "free" version. After contacting support they responded quickly explaining that the free version is no longer available. So for anyone planning to use Jivaro, make sure you register for the 30 day trial. Then you can choose if you like it or not.

So far, I think it's quite good. I especially like the quick and easy to read colour coded stats for cash games. I am not sure yet if the tournament tracking is as easy to understand.....any experiences?

N

Narcotic35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is jivaro runs on 888 or party?

They only guarantee support for pokerstars and Americas Cardroom (beta).

Also an update to my previous post: I have been using it for a few thousand hands now and it does lack some important features. You can only see your own stats while playing - there is no overall tracking that allows you to analyze and compare your own play on let's say 6-max or full ring tables. There is also no bankroll tracking once you have left a table. And for zoom tables there is no option to reset your stats to compare how you are doing after adapting your play.

Conclusion - it's visuals are great, but now that they are selling it at the same price as more established options.....my feeling is it's not good enough to ask for that money.

N

Narcotic35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another annoying addition: If you close the client, you won't be able to access any hands played. I just wanted to look a hand up to post it.....gone.

P

ppoopp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
on the Jivaro free, the opinion of you for this software?
You can be positive with him?

N

Narcotic35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The totally *free* version does not exist anymore. The 30 day trial is free and is ok, but after my trial ends I will definitely go for a different HUD that gives you better hand analysis for the same price.

A

aaak168

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Jivaro a good program. the basic version for a normal game in tournaments is enough, it is a pity that it only works on PS.