JackPot Freerolls

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Total posts
Chips
If there are any JackPot Freeroll members out there, I was wondering if you could help me out by answering this question.
So I understand that to receive any cash prizes you have to be a member of the site, which I am.
So if I place in one of those freerolls will the money be directly put into my account or do I only receive a certain percentage of that/have to wait?

Thanks!

M

mad_chils139

Enthusiast
Total posts
Chips
the freerolls are for pokersites like pokerstars or 888 etc.. if you place in your freeroll then you get it deposited in your account

S

SteveBNC

Enthusiast
Total posts
Chips
jackpot freeroll thoughts?

Has anyone won an award using the jackpot freeroll site? I signed up to play in the Bet online Free-Rolls but I tend to come across players with wild luck maybe my luck will turn lol.

C

Crushinator

Rising Star
Total posts
Chips
Jackpot freerolls

I won 1 and am currently 79 spots from winning the 2nd consective on ACR. You dont win the jackpot, just 16 % of it.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone won an award using the jackpot freeroll site? I signed up to play in the Bet online Free-Rolls but I tend to come across players with wild luck maybe my luck will turn lol.

Hi. I've cashed a number of them but haven't won any or got anywhere on their leaderboard. The freerolls tend to play pretty loose early on like you indicated.

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Total posts
Chips
i am interested in geting into americas card room free rolls cards chat money go into my account

MissMtnDewAQ

MissMtnDewAQ

Enthusiast
Total posts
Chips
Question, for these Jackpot Freerolls:
I joined the site and I found where they do these freerolls on Pokerstars,
they are .01 to buyin. I am in the US, any idea if they will allow me to play?
I still have a balance on Pokerstars I never had a chance to withdraw
so I am curious. Anyone happen to know?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In these tournaments, a lot of people. And late registration is too long.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They will keep teasing you that you can play some of the tables. But when all comes down to it, even if you have a chance at any prize, you can not play.
Used to be my go to site too. I was real comfortable and starting cashing a good bit. then poof.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope you didn't have much at all on there. I don't think by now you can do anything about it.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They also have a leader board for each different site you play on. Sign in to check out where you place in the board. I had forgotten to add one site and when I went to the final table it was not recorded. I am ready now.
The leader board money will be deposited in how you tell them you want them to.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
money goes to your account in the poker site but winning is hard to many player

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jackpot freerolls it's so very long tourneys but u may take nice cash for there if u can cashed two 1 placed in a row.

M

mahrou

Rising Star
Total posts
Chips
Hello Cardschat

That's right. I have never posted something. BUT I have never found any password here either....

Freeroll Passwords