Intertops poker

C

chizzad52

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My computer wont let me install poker tracking software. Is there somewhere i can look up stats for intertops poker. Or maybe someone can help me get tracking software installed on my pc

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My computer wont let me install poker tracking software. Is there somewhere i can look up stats for intertops poker. Or maybe someone can help me get tracking software installed on my pc
I use DriveHud. You might also try sharkscope if you are just looking for win rates, in the money statistics, and stats like that.

C

chizzad52

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does sharkscope have intertops on it cause i havent been ble to find it on there

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does sharkscope have intertops on it cause i havent been ble to find it on there
When you put your username in the search, I believe revolution will be one option. That will be the intertops info.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yeah it supports it still. If you just want a basic set of info but instant history, that's a way to go. If you want more analysis and tracking for yourself, something like drivehud is a better way to go.

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just deposited here for the first time in a little while... seems the traffic has gone down a good bit, but you can't beat the rakeback deal :)

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on intertops browser version for a while and I had lots of problems but since I downloaded the software my experience totally changed. I like it!
just deposited here for the first time in a little while... seems the traffic has gone down a good bit, but you can't beat the rakeback deal :)

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
love intertops too

But yes , the ring game play has really dried up . I do have an issue with 'error reports', frozen screens , and my saved ' player notes ' suddenly vanishing ( it has happened twice ! ). I am not sure if the site's software is to blame or my laptop has issues . whatever the case may be , their support staff has been useless !

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play on Intertops also .. a friend on CardsChat showed me in thier TOS
if you win money in a freeroll - InterTops takes half of it when you ready to withdraw!
OMG!!! i no believe him and then i read it in TOS .. go see - it right there black and white
how evil is that????

A

amazingpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No issues besides relation to 911 attack.

They have given the winner the short end of the stick. Need help with downloading lmk.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
overlay Graphics

Were was this used before...

I recognize it …. but cant remember ?

Maruzeiratt

Maruzeiratt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play one freeroll and win 20$ ... intertops block the money. i can't use to play! i dont trust this room.