Iholdem Indicator on Betonline?

P

PatrickAllen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone,

If anyone has experience with this it’d be great. I’m running mojave on my mac and installed the IHI trial to run with BOL but it never senses the cards?

I’ve done the special permissions for mojave and made sure that the right boxes are checked in systems preferences.

Any help would be appreciated or even just suggesting a good HUD i could use on Mac with BOL.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often have this happen too. Here is what works for me. I open up the lobby then i shut down my table and then hit the take my seat button. This seems to reset the hud and the problem is gone. I usually have to do this every time i start a tournament. I hope this will work for you. Let me know.

P

PatrickAllen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I often have this happen too. Here is what works for me. I open up the lobby then i shut down my table and then hit the take my seat button. This seems to reset the hud and the problem is gone. I usually have to do this every time i start a tournament. I hope this will work for you. Let me know.

Damn thanks for the suggestion but, I gave that a go and it wouldn't work. Works fine with ACR too although switching tables it gets a bit messy in tournaments.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn thanks for the suggestion but, I gave that a go and it wouldn't work. Works fine with ACR too although switching tables it gets a bit messy in tournaments.
Yep I have the same problem switching tables with ACR. Try emailing HI support maybe they can help. Good Luck.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules