I need a free poker program

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys

i need a program that keep records of my game only like pokertracker but free and i need only to see how i`m doing , how much i`m winning / hand or /hour and stuff like this .
how i`m doing in tournament , cash games , omaha , holdem

i just need something that shows my own record , i dont need something to show others

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are no such free programs. Any programs that collect and analyze player statistics are paid.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As already mentioned in the previous post, there are no free programs for the purpose of your interest. However, you can tabulate your game statistics on an excel spreadsheet, for example, and generate statistical graphs.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or you can Google it, at least, and then seek for an answer

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys

i need a program that keep records of my game only like pokertracker but free and i need only to see how i`m doing , how much i`m winning / hand or /hour and stuff like this .
how i`m doing in tournament , cash games , omaha , holdem

i just need something that shows my own record , i dont need something to show others

No free but there are a lot of HUDs with free trial you can use in the meantime. You call also just get DriveHUD which only 9 buck for their mico stakes license

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Join Pocketfives.com, sometimes they have promotions that offer free HUDs. That’s how I got HM2. They had a select choice of poker sites to join though them and then all I had to do was play a certain number of hands and deposit a certain amount of cash to that site. Then I emailed them and got it for free. Not sure if they still have promos like that but its worth a shot. I know they have all kinds of interesting promos often.

I

itsallgoodie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is an iOS App if that is something that you are looking for that I have found that helps you a lot and it's free for now. It's called online poker equity Scanner

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No HUDs are free although free trials exist. However, post-game, you might be able to use free poker calculators if you input the information manually. Lots of free poker calculators exist out there. I currently use the free program Equilab.

As others mentioned though; there are no free HUDs/programs which track your statistics for analysis.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No free but there are a lot of HUDs with free trial you can use in the meantime. You call also just get DriveHUD which only 9 buck for their mico stakes license

I might consider doing something like this myself if I decide to begin playing real money games online; I've always preferred in-person (live), but online poker has some advantages as well as disadvantages for me. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't think I currently play online enough to get more use from a HUD...but this might change in a month or so from now since I'm thinking of setting aside a "poker bankroll" to work with :cool:

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is one HUD that has a totally free version - It is called "Hand2Note". It has great HUD capabilities. It's analysis software is mediocre, but that is probably because I am using the free version. It has quite a few poker sites available.

There are a lot of things the just can't be done without paying someone to use their software.

Good luck and God bless

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is another option. Download the hacked version of holdem manage from the torrent. I have been using the hacked version of holdem manager 2 for 3 years now.