HUDs for Online Poker

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've personally have never used HUDs before and as I've read up it seems that puts me at a clear disadvantage. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on HUDs that I could get. Currently play on ACR and intertops.

Thanks in Advance!;)

G

GWU73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There have free trials. … I should do that myself, since I have an old HUD that doesn't work on ACR right now. Playing without one. :)

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use drivehud when multi-tabling. Worked well with ACR and Intertops. It has a 30 day trial so give it a go.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker tracker 4 or hold'em manager. Both have 30 day free trials I believe and both can be purchased for $100 for NL holdem with out Omaha. If you play Omaha too I think it is $150.

C

charliej

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUDs

I use DriveHud because it's the only one that works with BetOnline which I must play on because it's the only site that'll work in New York State (as far as I know) where online poker for real money is illegal. I assume it works pretty much the same as the other HUDs. Sometimes the numbers seem hokey, especially for tournaments, but bottom line, I use it all the time.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use DriveHud because it's the only one that works with BetOnline which I must play on because it's the only site that'll work in New York State (as far as I know) where online poker for real money is illegal. I assume it works pretty much the same as the other HUDs. Sometimes the numbers seem hokey, especially for tournaments, but bottom line, I use it all the time.

Betonline has their own free HUD that works pretty good.. https://www.betonline.ag/pokeroddscalculator
I know it says calculator but it has a HUD too.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're a serious student of the game then you need to use a tracker to track your play using hand histories and stats. Huge in determining and plugging your leaks.

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker tracker 4 or hold'em manager. Both have 30 day free trials I believe and both can be purchased for $100 for NL holdem with out Omaha. If you play Omaha too I think it is $150.

your best choice. they have both very similar Options. just try both for 30 days and buy the one you prefer.

if you Play microstakes (up to 22 buy-in in tournaments) and only NLH, I think it is 60$.
definitely worth it !

n1ckoftime

n1ckoftime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUDs just complicate things for me, ive never used one really

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im kinda an all-in player, so I dont see the need for one...

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried HUD once but I didn't like it.I gave up.I prefer myself.