yup, very legal, using pokertracker

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regarding the hard audits that the online card rooms are under, I believe so.

pit85

pit85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But if you play on phone or tablet is possible to use hud?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not sure legal is the correct way of putting the question but many sites allow the use of HUDs. Look at the terms and conditions and they will tell you if its OK or not.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure legal is the correct way of putting the question but many sites allow the use of HUDs. Look at the terms and conditions and they will tell you if its OK or not.

Also if its not ok, the HUD usually wont work, so its not like, you can inadvertently end up breaking the Terms and Conditions (TOS). You just need to be carefull with some sites like GG Poker, which have totally ridiculous TOS allowing them to steal your money for having a program like PT4 open while playing on their site, even though the HUD is not working on GG Poker. The problems with GG Poker are explained very well in this video:

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But if you play on phone or tablet is possible to use hud?

No. Android/IOS poker Apps do not write local hand history files, which trackers/HUDs like PT4, HM3, DH, H2N, etc need to function.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This question also arose in me. So far, I have known that more and more poker rooms are banning these utilities.
However, i see in the comments that I knew wrong :) which I am very happy about because my plans include using such a utility.