huds

dunkyhory

dunkyhory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi i'm trying to find out if huds still work on pokerstars regular cash tables holdem manager or poker tracker for micro stakes. The info I have found is quite vague. I prefer playing without although id use if they work. It's just been so many years sinsce I have played on the site.
Thanks.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
What poker rooms you are interested in?

dunkyhory

dunkyhory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars they seem to work but I read in 2015 they stopped the use of them and people don't seem to be using huds on pokerstars when they are streaming.

honeycrush

honeycrush

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes they do. I use HEM on micro cash tables at Stars all the time.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars they seem to work but I read in 2015 they stopped the use of them and people don't seem to be using huds on pokerstars when they are streaming.

No, huds are still allowed on pokerstars. They just have restrictions on what can be seen in a HUD. So to be pokerstars compliant, software manufactures have to apply and get approval from their security and compliance department.

Drivehud is only $9 for micro stakes HUD, $29 for small stakes, and works on pokerstars and other major sites. I'd recommend giving the trial a try.

http://drivehud.com

dunkyhory

dunkyhory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks John for the info I have an old version of Holdem manager I have upgraded to hem3 so ill give that a whirl.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks John for the info I have an old version of Holdem manager I have upgraded to hem3 so ill give that a whirl.

Is HE3 out then? Can only see 2 on the site but still trying to decide between that and Pt4.