Which HUD should I use?

D

DerlyGR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello people! I started playing in nl2 and I haven't had any losses but I haven't gotten the positive results I want either (so I've only wasted time).
So I started studying a bit more and found out that I need a HUD to improve my game. But I think the known programs (Poker Tracker 4; Hand2note) are too much for nl2 in my opinion.
My question would be if you know of any more basic HUD than the ones mentioned? since I would pay for something that I am not going to get the necessary benefit from, until I level up.
Thank you so much!!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wouldn't necessarily say a hud improves your game but it does give you information such as how many hands someone is playing. It makes little difference personally if I am playing one table. However if I am playing multiple tables it is hard to keep track of those stats and then becomes quite useful and obviously you have those stats for the future. But I don't use mine fully and only really for playing frequencies.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I find PT4 very useful, but make sure yoou watch Youtube videos from people like Gripsed and Sky in order to extract the best from it.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd go with DriveHUD because with it, you can use to track your game and have a HUD on your table just like other HUD.
Off table, you can study your play and test yourself using the built-in poker quiz

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Holdem Manager 3, and there are different pricing levels for small stakes and omaha.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I highly recommend DriveHud2.
Like I mentioned before, I am/was very satisfied with the DriveHud/DriveHud 2, and their support is second to none, really great people to work with.
Look at the top of the page and @John A is always there to help/guide.
Their tech support answer those email inquiries in a matter of few hours, depends where are you at.
Their App is good, adjustable and for renewal license is pretty much cheap.
Very well worth it.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which HUD should I use?!. Hm, unfortunately or may be by happiness, at the present time I don't use any HUD... Further Time Shows!..

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello people! I started playing in nl2 and I haven't had any losses but I haven't gotten the positive results I want either (so I've only wasted time).
I believe it's never a 'waste of time'. It is part of the process of learning... part of the process of developing one's intuition. More hands played the better!

I have PokerTracker 4. I chose PT4 because I won it in a tournament on PocketFives many years ago.

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've played online for nearly 20 years and would love to use something like Poker Tracker, but I know it would be beyond my capabilities to download it and to configure it. I've read the Poker Tracker Support site with considerable interest, and don't understand half of it! Such a pity, as I must have thousands of hands ready to download. But at 80 it's beyond me. :cry: