Hud Questions

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any HUDS out there that will work on all the sites cardschat have freerolls on, acr,sportsbetting,888,bet online, pokerstar's? also I was looking at some HUD pics on internet but I'm not too sure what the definitions on the screens meant so I will have too look more into detail about those.. also will the Hud work on multiple sites at the same time and multiple tables.. and will the HUD actually make me a better player overall?

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Is there any HUDS out there that will work on all the sites cardschat have freerolls on, acr,sportsbetting,888,bet online, pokerstar's? also I was looking at some HUD pics on internet but I'm not too sure what the definitions on the screens meant so I will have too look more into detail about those.. also will the Hud work on multiple sites at the same time and multiple tables.. and will the HUD actually make me a better player overall?

I currently use DriveHUD 2.0, price is reasonable works on everything with Cardschat except GG poker and Replay. I am fairly new with it, so am still learning all the ins and outs. But I like it for sure. There are several App addons that you can try for free with it. Also Drive has a 30 day trial with full access.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank You I installed DriveHub for the free 30 days and just watching the tut video in the faqs too learn what all those numbers mean..