HUD immediately on all platforms

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Looking through the streams of different poker pros, I notice that they play on all possible rooms at the same time. And at the same time they use HUDs. Let's say it's good if it's PS and 888, but when the PP and GG are still open. How does it work? If I open the GG with X2N running, then The client immediately swears at me!?!!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe they use different computers and internet connections?

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I don’t think it’s convenient. Several computers + several monitors, combine everything into 1 stream session. It seems to me that there is something that I don’t know

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are some database that PP and GG detect. last i checked both App detects PT and H2N but for some reason HM and DH still works.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are some database that PP and GG detect. last i checked both app detects PT and H2N but for some reason HM and DH still works.
I am not sure if this is the reason, but it seems plausible that is because PT4 and H2N use PostgreSQL for the databases but HM3 and DH2 use SQLite.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
About PP I don't know, but in GG you don't get kicked when running H2N.

On the GG website, they say that despite not indicating the use during their open platform, we will not have any problems.