ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
A few years ago I had HM2 but used it very little.

I understand some of the most basic stats and some of their relationships to look at the type of players.

I also understand that you have to have many hands of the opponent to be sure that he plays in a certain way or another.

I have been advised by experienced players to use a HUD if I want to improve my game and I understand that. That's why I'm testing the Hand2Note, but I have a problem: I need to choose a HUD that is not so extensive and basic to understand micro-stakes tournament players and adapt.

I have seen several videos with HUD of different statistics and the truth is that I cannot choose. If anyone could give me some advice regarding a HUD for a beginner like me, I would greatly appreciate it. :giggle:;)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
That's why I'm testing the Hand2Note, but I have a problem: I need to choose a HUD that is not so extensive and basic to understand micro-stakes tournament players and adapt.
Don't worry! The test version of Hand2Note has many many stats, who will vanish after the free trial has expired.

This is the standard view after trial has ended:

So only 4 stats:
  1. Amound of showdown hands to review
  2. VPIP
  3. PFR
  4. #Hands

That's not a lot on the first glance :)

PockerGod

PockerGod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
A few years ago I had HM2 but used it very little.

I understand some of the most basic stats and some of their relationships to look at the type of players.

I also understand that you have to have many hands of the opponent to be sure that he plays in a certain way or another.

I have been advised by experienced players to use a HUD if I want to improve my game and I understand that. That's why I'm testing the Hand2Note, but I have a problem: I need to choose a HUD that is not so extensive and basic to understand micro-stakes tournament players and adapt.

I have seen several videos with HUD of different statistics and the truth is that I cannot choose. If anyone could give me some advice regarding a HUD for a beginner like me, I would greatly appreciate it. :giggle:;)
I have got really into my HUD this year and have made 5 different HUDs. It seems like every time I made a HUD I would get a little bit better at using the stats and I would want to make a new HUD with more stats on it. I would start out with a very simple HUD that display the three Holy Grail stats VPIP, PFR and Aggression Factor, along with PF 3-Bet, Fold to PF 3-Bet and Hands Played. Those 6 stats are very essential, and you should learn asap how to use those stats to perform simple exploitative lines by researching on YouTube or in a book. Once you have a firm grasp on those 6 essential stats, try adding in the last 4 important PF stats: Attempt to Steal, Fold to Attempt to Steal, PF 4-Bet, Fold to PF 4-Bet. Once you have a firm grasp on those 10 PF stats, try adding in C-Bet, Fold to C-Bet and Check/Raise. You will want all 3 of these stats for the Flop, Turn and River because it will shown for example when somebody is Turn honest.

Current Poker HUD

This is my current HUD, I added in (Won $ When See the Flop, Went to Showdown, and Won $ at Showdown). I added in those stats because I personally find them informative on post flop strategy, but they are at the bottom of the totem pole. So start with the 3 holy grail stats and the 3-Bet stats. Than add in the Steal stats and the 4-Bet Stats. Finally add in the post flop stats. I really advice just getting Poker Tracker 4! Hope this helps!