How is the use of AI affecting online poker?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
Maybe there is influence, maybe not. Honestly, I don't care. The main thing for me is that the game brings me pleasure and my bankroll grows, everything else just doesn't matter :)

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know anything about whether AI is being used in poker, but if it is, I don't think it's fair and the sites should ban it because it's the AI that's making the decision and not the person themselves.

smerald

smerald

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we’re taking about solvers, then they seem to have had a big impact to the highest levels of poker play which seems to be a good thing. Although, poker was probably more fun to watch before they were around.

Bots in online poker utilizing AI on the other hand may be an issue especially if they are able to play the game optimally. These platforms need to make sure that they are able to catch and ban bots quickly, and hopefully reimburse people that lost to them too.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
It's too late to even have an opinion.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Anybody have an opinion? Are you for or against?
I think it is still too early to talk about any impact of artificial intelligence on the game, but it is obvious that such an impact may be in the near future. To be honest, I think it could have pretty bad consequences for us regular players. But if this AI is not accepted by our admins into our freeroll club, then we members of the CardsChat community will be relatively safe :)

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's too late to even have an opinion.

Be afraid! be very afraid! AI bot doesn't care what the stakes are They just use the most efficient way to hoover up money. Never gets tired, never goes on tilt ,makes high stakes decisions in micro seconds without feeling emotion or pressure.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Anybody have an opinion? Are you for or against?
I'm for artificial intelligence, I'm for poker, and I'm for everything good, fun and interesting. I don't know how the use of artificial intelligence affects poker, but as long as my bankroll is growing, then I am doing well. Is your bankroll growing?
If yes, it is growing, then you should not bother with artificial intelligence, bots, and donkeys :)