How to cheat with HUD

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash game abuse (can work 24/7 thus is more severe):
1. Open as many tables of all game types as your computer and internet speed allow.

2. Ensure that HUD software is also opened and active as the skin of all those tables.

3. The longer you are willing to leave your computer on nonstop and internet running nonstop, the more unfair information you will have on players.

You should spectate all stakes not just stakes you are able to play at because regardless of you moving up to those stakes a bigger sample size of hands from the player will teach you a lot more about that players as the VPIP vs PFR difference being far closer to their real level of tightness or looseness. The AF will probably remain similar even from a smaller non-cheated sample size but the ATS will certainly be far more significantly accurate.

MTT abuse (less severe unless you use it on MTTs regularly that you aren't playing in):
Open all tables every huge MTT, if you are against a player at the final table who you barely saw during the tournament due to the RNG splitting you guys up, you are a far better standpoint than an honest HUD user or honest player.

Anyway, if you are going to deny that HUD is for cowards who like to cheat then go ahead and do it.

For people who want to avoid HUD abusers, pokerstars' zoom poker format is certainly the number one countermeasure, as are single tabled sit-n-go tournaments.

Zoom poker, for those who don't know, doesn't let you spectate (it looks like you can but if you actually click 'observe' instead of 'join table' you will see it hides all players from view.

Yet another great thing about PokerStars over other poker rooms but anyways, this title was about how to abuse HUDs not to ensue a crusade against them.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Not to burst your bubble but Pokerstars limit the number of hands you can observe and gain stats using HUD. So after some samples you will see a window telling you that HUD won't operate on any observed tables anymore for today ;)

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Not to burst your bubble but Pokerstars limit the number of hands you can observe and gain stats using HUD. So after some samples you will see a window telling you that HUD won't operate on any observed tables anymore for today ;)
Yes PokerStars is always the most honest and fair-game oriented of the sites so this doesn't surprise me (the reason I didn't know this is that I don't use HUD)

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what you are advocating is called datamining and is sooooo 2008 that most sites now have it in their terms and conditions that datamining is cheating and you aren't allowed to do it.Most sites will actively prevent you from doing it and if they catch you doing you are liable to have your funds siezed.

Just t preempt you before you post the next logical progression , this also applies to using bought hand histories from datamining sites or a group of people pooling their hand histories to get an unfair advantage on their opponents.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hud is for advantage not cheating

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great article, only I do not use electronic poker helpers.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It's ok guys i sold my soul and am using HUD, Satan has rewarded me kindly.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's ok guys i sold my soul and am using HUD, Satan has rewarded me kindly.

the worst deal in your life! anyway, good luck

PBF004-Deal_with_the_Devil.gif