Hott_estelle sharkscope stats

M

mischman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You asked for all your sharkscope stats so here they are. Spd=speed, E=Entrants, S=stake. If you dont see soemnthing on the graph, that means you havent played any of them(i searched everything).

**You asked me what ROI is, Return On Investment, seach cardschat if you want to know what it is. You have 180 games played which is some what small. Your 50% ROI(which is great- for 180 games) will prbly drop to about 10-20% as you keep playing(assuming you dont go negative). Obv the 20% is better but just about no player that has any large number of games played has over 20%. Its just not possible, look at the sharkscope leaderboard, they all have low ROI.**

Also, if someone has -ROI and +Profit, that means on average you play small/smaller stakes and you lose but when you play large/larger stakes you win.

If you have +ROI and -Profit that means you win low/lower stakes(which you play mostly) but when you move to high/higher stakes you lose.

Heres your stats.

Last edited:
hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awww see, there is a sweet side to you. Thanks for posting it misch, a lot more info than the free searches. Seems like the 20-35 person SnGs are the best fit for me. But then again like you said, I only started playing online poker 2 months or so ago, so, probably not much data to judge that off of yet.

M

mischman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Top 10 leaders of SNGS, look at there ROI compared to number of games in profit. Its a lot lower than i thought(20%)

Last edited:
hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, wait am I reading that right, so there's a guy thats 2nd on the leaderboard with a 3% ROI. I don't think I'm getting this right. So pretty much, someone could have a negative ROI, but be up a huge amount like $100,000-$200,000? I mean ROI is return on investment, so is the percentage calculated per game (so each game is different, and the ROI is each games ROI averaged) or culmulative? Because if it is culmulative then shouldn't a negative ROI mean negative profit, because your entire Return on Investment is negative for your entire BR? Sorry, if that was confusing and no one even gets my question just say so. Thanks.

M

mischman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats 2nd on the leaderboard with a 3% ROI
yes, but because hes played 5k games and its average ROI.

someone could have a negative ROI, but be up a huge amount like $100,000-$200,000?
is it possible to build a mansion out of legos? yes. Is it logical and in reality possible, no.

I mean ROI is return on investment, so is the percentage calculated per game, so each game is different, or culmulative?
Its average ROI. Your average return

Say i play 100 $1 tourneys and lose them all, not place in one.
thats a shit load of -ROI. I then go and play a $1k he match and win. I now have 99% neagtive roi(i think- might be wrong, i know he still has huge -ROI but im not sure how you calculate ROI and am to lazy to look it up) but i have a total profit of $850. Negative AVERAGE ROI and + money.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK thanks, your last example cleared it up, even though that is an extreme example, it makes sense now. Thanks.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HU Win Streak

I thought I would keep track of my SnG results through the Sharkscope stats, and post them here from now on, since there already is a thread for it, and post some interesting things.

Here's from today, and I highlighted in red 5 HU matches that I won in a row, before finally losing one. I said I'd stop playing after I lost, on the first one I played, and ended up playing for another 6, in about a 45 minutes span. Never won that many HU matches in a row, normally hate HU, but just gave it a shot for the hell of it.

2-25-07Stats.jpg

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update to SnG stats

Here's most recent update on my SnG stats using just the free searches on Sharkscope, still don't have full access to the site like Mischman does (if you see this and would like to post the full stats, that would be great, if you can't no worries misch). Been up and down a little, mostly up, only one real bad run, but besides that the SnGs have been mainly up. Not nearly as much profit so far as I make on the cash tables live, but then again I don't play the same stakes online like I do live, and it is mainly cash live. But I think I'm getting a hang of the online SnGs. Still playing mainly $10 SnGs recently, mostly 27-persons, sometimes 18, and have played the 45-person SnG I think 3 times or so winning it once (normally don't have enough time to play the 45-person SnGs).

3-12-07Stats.jpg

Last edited:

12skin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like you are doing rather will for only having played 2 months. How are you finding the tournaments are? Are they always real agressive? I have played a few at the dollar level and they are all super agressive in those rooms. I ended up winning one, but I find I make constant small profits in ring games so i mainley play there. But whenever I am up a little I always use the extra money to play a tournament.

J

james222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
those guys on the leaderboard mostly play heads up 5k or 2k sit n gos thats why there percentages are so low. The best players at the highest stakes 9 person sit n gos probaby have an roi of of 10-30%. having an roi of 25% with 9 ppl or an roi of 50% with 18ppl really arent much different cause an 18person sit n go takes almost tiwce as long so the rate per hour isnt too far off.

J

james222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
estelle will you be my sit n go tutor?

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 month later. Just checked sharkscope again today for my SnG stats. I've been playing a bit more on the cash tables, but I guess I played enought games to make a bit of an upswing in the SnG tables.

Still only playing the $11 SnGs at the moment, I think I'll move up to the $22 SnGs in a couple weeks.

4-12-07Stats.jpg

Devilpoker78

Devilpoker78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats this sharkscope stuff? Can you download it somewhere? I play SnGs at Pstars too but so far sticking to the low single table ones.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats this sharkscope stuff? Can you download it somewhere? I play SnGs at Pstars too but so far sticking to the low single table ones.

Its a site. It allows you to search for players and see how their SnG stats are. You get 5 free searches a day, and those free searches give you basic stats. If you buy it monthly (or whatever payment schedule they have) you get more stats and unlimited searches on players.

R

Riedel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For some reason, SharkScope isn't capturing many of my SNGs. (Riedel777 at partypoker). It recorded just 7 games out of hundreds.

Poker Tells