Holdem Indicator - Betonline

T

TeeShark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, Im thinking about purchasing Holdem Indicator so I can use it at Betonline. Has anyone else used Holdem Indicator @ Betonline? Would love to hear anyone's experience using it at Betonline. Is it stable or does it have some glitches. Most importantly has it helped you in tournaments and at the cashtables. Has it helped you analysis your own game?

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't tried it for years, but holdem indicator should work for Betonline(chico). last time i tried, it ran pretty smooth, I didnt notice any lag or glitch but it didn't have much stats to offer though . Maybe they added more now but not so sure. Try different database to see which one you would like to use.

Also, for BOL, i suggest trying drivehud because it natively support it and works pretty well for that site.

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha, good luck with that. Hopefully you'll figure out they have a HUD on YOU, imo. When they have an idea of what you tend to play, they'll give you those hands while giving less skilled players the win with worse cards. It's sad, but coming fresh off a KK vs A4 insertion from said site, stay careful.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules