Holdem Indicator

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone Use 'Holdem Indicator'? I started using it yrs ago when I played on carbon poker a ton, it was free for any poker client who wanted to download it. Since then, Holdem and Carbon have discontinued their partnership, so I bought it a couple yrs back ( I think it was like $99 for lifetime). I Really wish i would have bought 'poker manager' instead. Super curious if there are any other users out there
!
mainv.gif

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I have used Indicator. There are so many choices out there. And now the online poker world is talking about not allowing them. So not sure it's worth paying for another one. Will wait and see what happens.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have used Indicator. There are so many choices out there. And now the online poker world is talking about not allowing them. So not sure it's worth paying for another one. Will wait and see what happens.

Online poker has been talking about this for years. It's never going to happen.

Drivehud is only $9-$29 for micro and small stakes players. There are lots of very affordable options out there now.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm doing the 30 day free trial on PT4 and am trying to get my head around all its doodabs...when I get it sorted I think it will help me a lot

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to use Tournament Indicator and liked it a lot as simple tool but is priced at the same as PT4/HM2 and is nowhere near on the same platform. I earned mine by points on site and figured when accumulating all the points it was the same as buying it but when I had to rebuild my PC and asked for the license code was told I would have to but it at a discount so let it go.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish i had bought holdem manager instead... i don't like that indicator doesn't seem to paste well with other programs, plus they are really glitchy. Also not a good statistical breakdown like manager,,, like how much money you have lost with AA !!!!

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules