HM3 or PT4

B

bigfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

Between HM3 and PT4, which one do you think is better? I've noticed both have same price and basically do the same. Is one more user friendly than the other, or is one that has problems on pokerstars or 888Poker? HUD is much easy to customize on one of them? Do you, guys, have any other considerations in preferring HM3 or PT4?

Thank you in advance,

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
In fact, the choice is yours. Both trackers are good.

PT4 is more classic, HM3 is more recent. But they don't interfere with each other.

PT4 has good filters and, by the way, a lifetime license.

The HM3 has a graphical HUD option and it supports modern applications. HM3 supports many languages.

Both trackers have free trial versions that can be used for up to two weeks.
I recommend taking advantage of this and testing one software first, then the other.🌺🌺🌺

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Well, this is a good clarification, because it worked half a year ago. 👍
Everything is changing. 🤷‍♀️
Nevertheless, I adhere to the recommendation: to test both software and then choose the one you like.🌺🌺🌺

B

bigfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
In fact, the choice is yours. Both trackers are good.

PT4 is more classic, HM3 is more recent. But they don't interfere with each other.

PT4 has good filters and, by the way, a lifetime license.

The HM3 has a graphical HUD option and it supports modern applications. HM3 supports many languages.

Both trackers have free trial versions that can be used for up to two weeks.
I recommend taking advantage of this and testing one software first, then the other.🌺🌺🌺
Thanks a lot! :)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Between HM3 and PT4, which one do you think is better? I've noticed both have same price and basically do the same. Is one more user friendly than the other, or is one that has problems on PokerStars or 888Poker? HUD is much easy to customize on one of them? Do you, guys, have any other considerations in preferring HM3 or PT4?

Thank you in advance,

There's Drivehud 2 also. Pricing and renewal is cheaper than both. It also has a 30 day fully functional trial, so you can get a good enough time to get used to all the features -

B

bigfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There's Drivehud 2 also. Pricing and renewal is cheaper than both. It also has a 30 day fully functional trial, so you can get a good enough time to get used to all the features -
I didn't know about this one. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Since you are ready to choose not only from the programs listed in your post, I can suggest that you familiarize yourself with this post:
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
I won't be able to tell you which trackers you can use from your phone, but, just in case, I would like to share the following information: not all poker rooms allow the use of trackers and HUG.

As far as I know, the following poker rooms do not prohibit this: Pokerstars, WPN, Winamax, iPoker Network, 888. These poker rooms do not require a converter for trackers to work. But I recommend, in any case, to clarify the information in each poker room before you start using the tracker, since everything is changing and the only sure way is to check with the original source.

Regarding trackers, I do not know if it is possible to use these trackers on the phone, but they have proven themselves very well:

1. Hand2Note. Quite an expensive program, but you can use the basic version for free.

2. DriveHUD. You can use the trial version for free for a month.

3. Pokertracker4. The free trial version is valid for 2 weeks.

4. Holdem Manager 3. Free Trial is available for 15 days.

5. Poker Copilot 7 (PC7). In my opinion, it is completely free.

B

bigfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Since you are ready to choose not only from the programs listed in your post, I can suggest that you familiarize yourself with this post:
Thanks. I only knew HM3 and PT4, that's why I've asked about these only two. But I can take in consideration others too :).

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is also H2N its is even comperable to this two?

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Between HM3 and PT4, which one do you think is better?
I don't use HUDs, but I've read many opinions that Poker Tracker puts less strain on the computer.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thanks. I only knew HM3 and PT4, that's why I've asked about these only two. But I can take in consideration others too :).
I am currently looking into HUDs as well and finished my PT4 trial and move on to the next one.

My question would be for which one you finally decided for and why? :)

B

bigfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently looking into HUDs as well and finished my PT4 trial and move on to the next one.

My question would be for which one you finally decided for and why? :)
I bought HM3. Somehow I'm feeling more comfortable than with the others. Maybe because I had HM2, not sure, but I found it much easier to configure the HUD the way I want.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
More than a year ago and had the same decision between HM3 and PT4. I tested both and decided for PT4, no particular reason, I just felt more comfortable with PT and am glad to have a lifetime license. At the end, I think with any of these softwares you won't make a mistake.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
is one that has problems on PokerStars or 888Poker? HUD is much easy to customize on one of them?
For PT4 I can say, no problems on PS or 888 and the HUD customization possibilities are huge. I takes some time to discover all the possibilities PT4 provides, I am sure a I haven't discovered them all...