Have you ever noticed a repeated situations on online software platform?

A

ageloss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
Have you ever noticed repeated situations on any online software?
For example i have noticed that on some online platforms when i have an open ended straight draw on flop, most of the times on turn or river comes one of the cards of the existing draw!
For example if i have 56 on hand and 349 on flop, most of the times usaully comes 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 on turn or river!
Have you noticed something similar?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally I do not believe in this, but maybe 15 years ago someone reviewed a very large number of hands with P3 and concluded that you were more likely to get an ace on the river in the old cake poker. They called it the "cake ace". I am pretty sure this was fixed long ago.

With the advent of huds, I think software anomalies would be very easy to find if they existed.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think this just happens to you sometimes, but it happens because sometimes you're just lucky and collect what you want, but it also happens that you may not even collect it on the river, so it's just a coincidence that's no more than a coincidence because the cards are dealt randomly, apparently you often just put your cards:)

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
a lot happens and it depends on the sample, for example, it happened to me that the same starting hands were dealt at several tables, but this does not mean anything