Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Guys, I installed the Hand2note on my laptop a few days ago, I did everything that I could. I imported my pokerstars hand history (normal and tournament games) and it was working.

Also, I created a basic hud that shows the nickname, the VPIP, the PFR and the hands sample (I think that's it). This hud was based in an english video that I saw on YouTube.

But I had a problem... the Hud it's not appearing at my game, only on the preview mode of the software. I tried to search on internet how to solve this, but I was unsuccessful...

So... sorry, I don't know exactly what is the problem, but I don't saw a button on the software saying something like "Magic button to apply this hud on your game!"...

Do you have any idea about what happened here?

How can I solve this?

Did you had this problem when you was learning to use the Hand2note?

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The free version does that, you have to buy the paid version

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The free version does that, you have to buy the paid version

If this really is the problem: this is very sad. No one said this in the videos, and I don't saw this on their website...

Actually, I saw a portuguese vídeo saying to use the old client version of Pokerstars (the english video don't said nothing about this), but I think that this is useless and that this setting it's not available anymore (as I can't find it).

Anyway, thanks for the answer!

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hello
Sometimes mine doesn't work either. When this happens I close h2n and the room. Then I first open H2n and wait a bit and see if there is any update on it, after that I open the room. Most of the time doing this works.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hello
Sometimes mine doesn't work either. When this happens I close h2n and the room. Then I first open H2n and wait a bit and see if there is any update on it, after that I open the room. Most of the time doing this works.

I saw a guy on YouTube saying that you need to wait the end of the first hand to show your hud, but I played some tournament and nothing happened yet.

I will try this, but I am reprehensible, as I never saw the hud working before (I created it a few days ago).

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
It's really the time PS should implement a built-in HUD like GGpoker

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Oh, yeah. This would be really amazing and would help everybody!
Indeed but I guess PS is too oldschool for that.
It's not like HUDs have been around forever

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Indeed but I guess PS is too oldschool for that.
It's not like HUDs have been around forever

And, a few days ago, I thought that huds were displayed only at those tournament review softwares, like this was impossible to see while you were playing a tournament. 😅

I don't knew it before, because I'm "new" at poker. And these huds would help me a lot when I try to remember what kind of player I'm fighting against...

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
And, a few days ago, I thought that huds were displayed only at those tournament review softwares, like this was impossible to see while you were playing a tournament. 😅

I don't knew it before, because I'm "new" at poker. And these huds would help me a lot when I try to remember what kind of player I'm fighting against...
Honestly ...I play poker since 13 years and I heard of HuD 2 years before for the first time 🤣
I use them now and I see the benefit of it though.

Start taking notes at PS that's the only alternative if the Hud doesn't work

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Honestly ...I play poker since 13 years and I heard of HuD 2 years before for the first time 🤣
I use them now and I see the benefit of it though.

Start taking notes at PS that's the only alternative if the Hud doesn't work

Of course, bro. My notes are saving me to fall again into the creepy hands of the donkeys who were always bad beating me. 😂

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Make sure your hands on pokerstars are being saved to a folder on your computer and that H2N is looking up that folder, otherwise it wont work

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm also not sure but what languages does your PS client have? I assume it needs to be supported by H2N.

I changed my PS to English to simplify such things.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Make sure your hands on pokerstars are being saved to a folder on your computer and that H2N is looking up that folder, otherwise it wont work

This was the first thing that I did, but it still not working.

I'm also not sure but what languages does your PS client have? I assume it needs to be supported by H2N.

I changed my PS to English to simplify such things.

I use italian on my smartphone and portuguese on laptop, but I already use the "save in english" button on laptop.

My Hand2note has stopped working since I created my hud. A few moments ago, I saw a message saying "Stats rebuild required! Why?" and looks like this is the reason. Now, I'm reading their article and hoping that they will show me the solution. I will come back soon and say if it started working.

If is this version to me works only at cash games; Not displayed in MTT's freerolls.

View attachment 343985

View attachment 343986

This doesn't make sense. Did you saved your MTT's hands (in english)?

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you should check it again by following the steps for the correct installation of the hud, for sure you have missed something.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Is this H2N 3 or H2N4? I must admit H2N 4 seems so complex and I couldn't get it to work that I went back to H2N 3. You could always try that, as I am sure it has 95% of the functionality

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands