hand2note creators scaming me

T

tsourek10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, after using hand2note for 7 years in the row before 2 months i faced a bug in their programm and i send to their team the logs to fix it cause i couldnt use it as the tables freezed after some hands of play, after waiting 2 months they didnt fix it and i asked them for a refund because it was obvious that they cant fix it, i had a sub for 12 months i used the program for 1 month before the bug happened so i asked them to refund me 11 months but they told me for 9 months refund even if they knew that for 2 months i couldnt use it due to the bug that i was waiting for them to fix it at the time, before a week we had an aggrement to give me today an aswer for the refund and today they didnt keep their word and they told me to wait more for an answer from their financial department, the same thing happened when i waited to fix the bug , week after week they told me to wait and 2 months past without anything change and now they are doing the same thing with the refund, hope everyone thinks twice before buy their programm again

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hope you get your refund. Surprised they couldn't fix the issue as seems like it had been working fine for 7 years?

T

tsourek10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks! in the past i had another issue with their programm, sometimes it created huge folders( 1gb) each when it saved my handhistory and i asked them to fix that also but they couldnt find a solution , so because my hard drive after some days of play didnt had space to save new files i had to create a new database from zero point, it was annoying but i saw also other guys had this bug and didnt get any help, but generally instead of this bug i didnt have other problems in this 7 years until last 2 months that i had the problem that i explained in the first comment

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
thanks! in the past i had another issue with their programm, sometimes it created huge folders( 1gb) each when it saved my handhistory and i asked them to fix that also but they couldnt find a solution , so because my hard drive after some days of play didnt had space to save new files i had to create a new database from zero point, it was annoying but i saw also other guys had this bug and didnt get any help, but generally instead of this bug i didnt have other problems in this 7 years until last 2 months that i had the problem that i explained in the first comment
I only use the free version , but I must admit I sometimes wonder if its slowing my computer down and I sometimes get tables freezing. It's a shame as otherwise I think it's good software and was thinking about upgrading to the paid version.

Obviously deleting hand histories is far from ideal as you lose all the data on villains. Wierd the hand histories can be so big, I think I will check on my computer too

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
interesting topic, it’s a pity that such problems arose. I wanted to ask those who use this program, does it really help you make money

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
interesting topic, it’s a pity that such problems arose. I wanted to ask those who use this program, does it really help you make money
Of course having a HUD helps compared to no HUD. Whether it's better than other HUDs I dont really know, but there is a free version whereas most others dont seem to have a free option

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only use the free version , but I must admit I sometimes wonder if its slowing my computer down and I sometimes get tables freezing. It's a shame as otherwise I think it's good software and was thinking about upgrading to the paid version.

Obviously deleting hand histories is far from ideal as you lose all the data on villains. Wierd the hand histories can be so big, I think I will check on my computer too
It's free, but you get what you paid for.:)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands