S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So I want to use a new computer to play poker. However moving H2N seems really difficult. I have downloaded the software and copied the files it says to copy but I still have no stats on myself. I am trying to import hand histories but it just freezes done some hands and now stuck. Also I cannot find a single folder with all the hand histories, do I really need to load each month 1 by 1. Has anyone actually changed H2N to another computer and moved all the data across as I am struggling with this!!

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Now I cant even get the software to open! I have deleted everything downloaded it but it keeps getting critical errors and crashes or talks about installing postgre SQL9.5 but with no info on how to do it. Any help welcome!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Any help welcome!
It will depend a lot on the version of H2N you were using, because the new version you have to download H2N4 seems more complicated.

I recently changed my pc, but before that I copied all the files and history that I had inside the H2N, and then I installed all the files on the new pc and it's working very well, I even copied my huds and it worked.

But beware, if you used H2N version 3, you have to download the same version on the new pc, if you download H2N version 4, it won't work, at least it didn't work for me on the new version.

Hope this helps.🙂

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks, it's taken a while but I think I finally have it working!

I started with H2N4 but decided it was too complex and went H2N3 (which is what I have been using for some time. The issue was getting my data across as it's not very clear, on their website it talks about moving lots of files across but it didnt seem to work. Then I think I got something corrupted as I kept getting error messages.

The key was finding all the various places H2N places Files and deleting them all, then starting again. In the end I found I could export all hands from the reports tab to an external hard drive then save them. Then once I uploaded these I had all my own results plus stats on villains. Then a case of messing in the configuration to get it all working again.

I still need to move notes and tournament stats but these are not vital to me and hopefully not too difficult now its working

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands