GTO WIZARD

B

BurnTurnRun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Over complicated. Difficult to use. Had a few instances in the trainer where it had me shoving into a hand I knew I was behind against.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hear it's a great way to train, does anyone else confirm? Is it good, great or fundamental? Or even dispensable?

A

Axmanace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just recently started using the basic membership.

I find it a good way to train.

Helped me find a very major leak quickly in tournament play (I was over betting the flop with top pair).

Always knew I was too aggressive - but I after using GTO wizard I realized I was even more too aggressive then I thought lol.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have been studying in a group with it- it is the best study tool- there is a learning curve and you want to not just use one part of it to get the most benefit So when you train with it you also want to stop in spots and look at the ranges it is assigning the players to understand why it would take spots we would not- then take the time to reflect on our own Villain actions as so few players play GTO every street

rion85

rion85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I tried it too yesterday, and I think it's a very good way to practice, but if you want really learn with it, it costs a fortune (for me :D) 69 or 99$ a month for a hobby player is an unnecessary thing :) you can buy 99 cans of beer :D