Free Tools

BarbaraEmelly

BarbaraEmelly

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I would like to know if there are any tools, those that show player information during the tournament, if there are any free tools to use

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
H2N, PT4, Universal Replayer...
I believe they are the ones, I don't use them, but I've seen them.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know if there are any tools, those that show player information during the tournament, if there are any free tools to use
i think what you are looking for is a hud. drive hud2 has a free 30 day trial it automatically keeps note on players plus it will show what thier previous hands they went in with as well as other info such as vpip etc..

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, I became interested in this question.
I decided to look for similar programs and I was surprised that such software really exists (I don't know if they are real).
I somehow didn't even think about it, because it looks wrong.
In addition, many poker rooms prohibit the use of additional tools during the session.🤷‍♀️
i watch all the acr stormer streamers on twitch they all use pokertracker4 but its pretty expensive i use to use drivehud2 but i did not renew my plan yet..

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i watch all the acr stormer streamers on twitch they all use pokertracker4 but its pretty expensive i use to use drivehud2 but i did not renew my plan yet..
guess you'd have to see what room allows them but i think you're good on acr is the stormer are using them

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There a free version of the HUD hand2note.

I'm currently using it and it's nice.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think what you are looking for is a hud. drive hud2 has a free 30 day trial it automatically keeps note on players plus it will show what thier previous hands they went in with as well as other info such as vpip etc..
Are these tools, HUDs usable on pokerstars, GG Poker, 888 ???

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
better not use your brain and grow up they ruin the game

H

hishshy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Does those tools work on phones too or just on computers i would like to know

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe you are referring to the poker HUD ("head-up display"), which shows the opponent's stats.
As we play against the 'villains' this information is collected and stored in a database.
We can also use them to study our moves later...
...but when it comes to the information they give us, they are very important because it shows the opponent's tendencies.

Some of them:
hand2note
Holdem manager 3
poker tracker 4
DriverHud

I find these HUDs readings so complex, is it just me who thinks that?

Actually about the reading itself, there isn't much to delve into.
You need to know the basic statuses and what they represent.
VPIP - PFR - 3BET - ATS are the basic ones, but they already carry a lot of information.
Some other statistics need more sampling to be better interpreted, other than that, with the basics we already have a great help.

For me the biggest difficulty is in the configuration because despite having several pre-assembled configurations, we must adjust it according to our needs.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of tools will offer trials or limited features for free. For free tools I'd recommend (in order):
  1. Discord/Youtube/Twitch - While not strictly poker tools the content and poker channels you'll find will help you learn more than any individual tool ever could, unless you're already an advanced player.
  2. GTO Wizard - Full access to pre-flop solutions, 10 practice hands per week, 5 post flop solutions per week.
  3. DTO - 10 free practice hands per day
  4. Jonathan Little's Poker Coaching iOS app - Free preflop ranges and nash charts, free preflop practice hands at 20bb.
  5. Check Decide - Completely free tool for uploading and sharing hand histories with a play along feature for other users.

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
as far as I know, there are several such tools, but all are paid