Free Software or no Software

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everybody,
I only play Freeroll tournaments and practice with playmoney(for now). I dont want to spend money for Software. Is there free Software that is useful or is it better to play without any software?

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everybody,
I only play Freeroll tournaments and practice with playmoney(for now). I dont want to spend money for Software. Is there free Software that is useful or is it better to play without any software?
Hand2note, that's a free kind of basic thing but can definitely serve as a study aid, has a hud and tracker for
Replaying hands!

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im a no deposit player and I play on a cellphone so no software available. CC freerolls keep a small bankroll on a couple sites for me. Im pretty much break even or slight loser right now. Maybe software would give me the edge to become a slight winner. But for now Im seeing how far I can go and if I get good enough to invest money.

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a no deposit player and I play on a cellphone so no software available. CC freerolls keep a small bankroll on a couple sites for me. Im pretty much break even or slight loser right now. Maybe software would give me the edge to become a slight winner. But for now Im seeing how far I can go and if I get good enough to invest money.
Even buying a book or watching gripsed videos in YouTube would help in aiding study and those two things are cheap/free!

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As mentioned above, Hand2Note free is amazing. For non-professionals, you will get all the benefit out of Hand2Note that you would for a paid HUD. I'm personally never paying for a HUD again (have tried HM2, Pokertracker, sharkscope, Jivaro)

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys !!
Ill try hand2note to see if it improves my game. I use free webinars and all other poker content to improve anyways:top:

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play without software, guided by my instinct and the odds.
But I think that in a very advanced way the HUD is necessary. When you're playing high stakes is very important to know which player is tight, which looser, how they play in different positions and all that. :)

A

alinbejenaru

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys !!
Ill try hand2note to see if it improves my game. I use free webinars and all other poker content to improve anyways:top:

Hand2note and a few nice books on scribd will help a lot!:jd4:

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it seems to me that there are only two answers-to play with the program or not.If you learn to play with software, you will not learn to play yourself.And then the game in which the strongest and lucky wins loses its meaning.Then the logic and the sharp mind go away.

B

betbetallin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everybody,
you could learn optimal Push/Fold strategy in the Simple Nash calculator. It is free and as useful as ICMzer and HRC.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I miss my pokerdominator already. Ever since flash loss I cannot bring up my little graph i have used for years....:(

G

glebchekotin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think that additional information can help somehow in freerolls))) There is no logic it this type of tournaments