GfwyZSb.png

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker can only help the HUD, which shows the cards of other players. Although this is not enough. You also need to know in advance the flop, turn and river)))

Last edited:
kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The "Newbie" option of hand2note is not available any more on the website.... ( no clickable "select" button )

I registered an account anyway and downloaded the installer from the members area without clicking on any of the subscription buttons....

Let's see if it will last longer than 30 days....

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The "Newbie" option of hand2note is not available any more on the website.... ( no clickable "select" button )

I registered an account anyway and downloaded the installer from the members area without clicking on any of the subscription buttons....

Let's see if it will last longer than 30 days....

I saw a section on their site that confirms you could use this newbie version after 30 days without problem :top:

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I run hand2note show error on display

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it that easypokerHUD, I installed it and run, but the data is not displayed in the pokerstars room next to each player?
It's explained on the website there is a link on the page where you download the easypokerHUD

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Check their instructions for additional configurations.

Btw, the same here with hand2note :p
Did all additional steps, and still not running :D Had similar problems with PT4 when wanted to try the trial version - had to contact them and do a lot of additional things ...

Now hand2note HUD is appearing, but there is a big mess with the data showing awfully not to the exact player :( It is wrongly positioned, and I can not find a way to fix it ....
Using StarsHelper btw ...

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Upon other HUD's I know - these shall be percentages: 1st VPIP, 2nd Raise pre flop, and the 4th - number of hands counted. Third number I am not sure?

IS THE 3RD box win percentage from hands actually played not total hands ? easypoker hud us great simple and free

only 888 and stars tho and website is very basic and poor info

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the "purchase" tab of hand2note site the free option it's still there. Nice tip, I'll try it.

XKqaec7NT1a746pm9wz_FQ.png

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I also used Hand2Note once, but for me it was also buggy like hell about positioning the stats to the player. Some of them even jumped behind each other and was not visible anymore. Therefore I decided once to buy a license for PT and this is running very well.

A

aaak168

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hand2note for small stakes up to 0.25 and tournaments up to 6 usd s 100% free

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Tournament Indicator, and it has a free trial. I bought it 10 yrs ago, and they keep it updates, and send new keys fast, when u change pcs

M

MstrBlast3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly just bite the bullet and get Poker tracker. It’s worth it.

woonybet

woonybet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started using Jivaro >> https://jivaro.com/

And I really like it! and the premium is only 4.99/month.
In 30 days now , but it's super simple but I found PT and HEM to much... as a starter

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
use your brain, you can't take a hud to the wsop to win a bracelet!!!pt4 with trial reset is available on the internet, but I won't publish here, because you need your firewall well configured ;)

Last edited:
P

Pedro Albuquerque

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And where I click to select this free option?

In the "purchase" tab of hand2note site the free option it's still there. Nice tip, I'll try it.

When I go to this page i don't know how to download the free version

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had any luck with the 100% free HUDs. Found they are either extremely difficult to get running or just simply don't run at all. I am using a free 30 day trial of Jivaro and love how it works. Will most likely upgrade.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there any services that offer an actually free hud not one with a free 30 day trial?:jd4:
some offer 30 day trial reset,still does NOT work on Pokerstars, the mother of all HUDs

V

vergara03354

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioSesotho meridionalShonaSindhiSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]
¿Quisiste decir "gracias por la información"?
[/COLOR]

thanks for the info