ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello, does anyone know of a free bankroll tracker program, a program that can display the development of my bankroll as a graph in various poker rooms. I play a lot of freerolls at partypoker, 888, and GG Poker right now and would like to see the development graphically and be able to share it with you.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well try to invest some work and track your Bankroll with the free Libre Office Calc. Try to build an Calc(excel) sheet, it is not that hard.
Maybe you find something in the Web.
The Bankroll tracking in H2N, Pokertracker, or HEM, tracks only winnings or losses, but not if you deposit or withdraw there.
The problem for tracking GG and partypoker is, there are no trackers are allowed during you play there, it's against their terms of service and you can lose your bankroll.
An extra table for each site a sum up table and a graph table. you get your free BR tracking. Try to look at the screenshot.
Well you can also look your progress on sharkscope, tournament shark, or any other tournament tracking website.

Attachments

• Calc_BR.jpg
    Calc_BR.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
There are some tutorial videos on YouTube to do your own tracker on a calc sheet.
I like sharkscope too, but it doesn't consider if you deposit some money, or if you use a free ticket (I think).

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I created my own long time ago, and updated quite a few times.
Easy to edit, and to input the data, which calculate all what I need.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thank you very much for all your great tips. I'll take the time to design one myself when the opportunity arises.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does Sharkscope still work? It'll miss some freeroll tourns but it'll get most of them and give you a lot, I mean a lot of info like where you bomb out in tourns, your best 500 tourn avg and even give you a skill ranking. I know the free option gives you that option and will also provide a graph of your major wins and losses so you will know if you are a winning or losing players very quickly.

But for cash games thats where I would guess you would have to get a tracker.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management