DriveHUD driving me nuts

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone, DriveHud wouldnt remember my position at tables, I have to update it manually every now and then. Also, the boxes keep disappearing, even worse they get all over the screen or they change sizes. Does anyone know how to solve these problems because it is driving me craazy

C

crazycitizen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone, DriveHud wouldnt remember my position at tables, I have to update it manually every now and then. Also, the boxes keep disappearing, even worse they get all over the screen or they change sizes. Does anyone know how to solve these problems because it is driving me craazy

Get a new/different HUD :p

Fixing problems is never fun. I prefer the "out with the old, in with the new" approach :)

C

crazycitizen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Poker Tracker 4 would be the standard.

I liked/used Jivaro when it was free.

You can get free trials with both of those.

For a free HUD try googling with the name of your poker site.
As most free HUDs won't work well with lots of sites, and can be a bit more poker-site specific.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You have to set preferred seating on Drivehud and your poker client. That's all the issue is. You don't have it configured. You're going to have the same issue w/ any HUD if it's not configured correctly.

https://drivehud.com/knowledgebase/how-do-i-setup-preferred-seating/

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Did you get to fix it? I suggest checking the preferred seating setup on the site you play and DriveHUD.
If the HUD is still not in the right place after setting it up. just open one table and reposition the HUD and save the position. Make sure when you are doing this, only one table of that table size is open so it can save your position properly.

hope it helps.