DriveHUD

T

tysfm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It wouldn't load in the $50k and $100k GTDs. Is this something that SB/BOL (Chico) does or is it due to the trial version not being able to cover the stakes of the $99 & $109 Buy-Ins?

Also, any way to import stats from one copy of DriveHud to another?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It wouldn't load in the $50k and $100k GTDs. Is this something that SB/BOL (Chico) does or is it due to the trial version not being able to cover the stakes of the $99 & $109 Buy-Ins?

Also, any way to import stats from one copy of DriveHud to another?

No, BOL had an update yesterday. BOL changed their encryption. I guess you didn't notice that on load. Sometimes updates cause issues. We put out a patch for this already. I'll post it here in this forum as well.

T

tysfm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The $100k was Sunday, I caught the update and know that DriveHud is now down. The trial version worked fine in every tourney and cash game for me excepting the $50k GTD and the $100k GTD, both of which took place before the update.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gotcha.. I didn't know when those were, I just assumed you meant since yesterday.

I've not seen any reported issues w/ any MTT's w/ our catcher or w/ Drivehud on BOL (and the catcher has been out over 2.5 years). You'd have to click on the support looking icon at the top right of DH and click to send a message to support (do not click send advanced log). They'd have to look at your log.

rckstr2b

rckstr2b

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the Hard work over there boys. You got that patch out pretty quick!!

I mad a post on that so, sorry it's in two places now, Mods

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the Hard work over there boys. You got that patch out pretty quick!!

I mad a post on that so, sorry it's in two places now, Mods

Yes ty, we try to always get them out as quick as possible. Some are easier than others, and you never know until you're in there seeing what has changed.