z28_RoadRage

z28_RoadRage

Road Warrior
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the response Rep's...

I've downloaded the trail version of Holdem Manager 2 and still in the process of importing older HHs.

I'll see how this works out and then try PT4... I'll keep you both apprised on my final results.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the response Rep's...

I've downloaded the trail version of Holdem Manager 2 and still in the process of importing older HHs.

I'll see how this works out and then try PT4... I'll keep you both apprised on my final results.

We rarely speak on behalf of our friends at HM2 because we are competitors (yet remain friendly), but in this instance its fair to say that everyone would agree that we are happy that you have a choice and that you tried both products before making a decision. Your decision is personal, only you can determine which product is best for your workflow.. both have what you may consider to be positives and negatives but our companies just see this as differences in design philosophy. Feel free to ask us both questions in this thread so you can make the most educated decision, you don't need to share with us what choice you took - we are just happy knowing your spending the time to try all options.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, you don't NEED pokertracker to win as I can prove since i don't use any 3rd party software

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide