Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you use HUD?

Hello.
No. I do not use such programs and I believe that such additional programs only hinder the development of the player's natural abilities.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use one. For me the most valuable aspect of DriveHUD (the program that i use) is that it creates a database of the hands that you play which allows you to replay and analyze every hand that you want and see if you played correctly or not. The HUD part itself is also useful in some tough spots when the situation is 50/50 and statistics that HUD shows can help you take correct decision. Keep in mind though that hud information is just a tool - if you don't know how to use the tool it can make more harm than good.

E

El Libertador

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment I do not use any help program, everything goes in my head as if I were playing live, I do not agree with the use of said help, but hey you have to adapt, changes happen, and maybe in a future resort to them so as not to give too much advantage.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope,,,don't need it. ;) But if it helps you,good :)

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I use HUD it increases the speed of poker decision making and increases the number of tournaments I play

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the HUD that everyone sees at GGPoker. tells you at a glance how many hands everybody is playing (VPIP). That's perhaps the most important stat for Zoom/Rush & Cash games. It also gives an indication of how well each player is doing, but that's a little less useful.

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. Do you have any recommendations of free ones?

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
USed to use it for years, but it's better to play without it.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He did not use that help system to play, but I think that we are in a certain way at a disadvantage for those who use it, because when we are already regular players of a level we frequent more with the other regulars that we have faced on many occasions and they already have a lot information about our game and movements in their help programs.

Vitorbismark

Vitorbismark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was using Hand2Note, but now I'm not using anything else. I'm just playing free tournaments, you don't need to have a lot of player information.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is hud? sounds like a program, but i have no knowledge of it

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Believe it or not I have never used a hud in any sites that I have played on.