Do you use Holdem Manager NoteCaddy?

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone use the note caddy add on for Holdem Manager Hud?
Whats your opinion of the software?
Easy intuitive?
Does it help you with your decisions quickly at the table?

thanks

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is a system that helps you to have information on each player to keep track of how each person plays among other series of information that provides you with something complicated to understand at the beginning but remember that everything is done by practice

T

Tystick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never used this before is it recommended? Is it cheating in a way? Is it the sure proof way to win?

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Does anyone use the note caddy add on for Holdem Manager Hud?
Whats your opinion of the software?
Easy intuitive?
Does it help you with your decisions quickly at the table?

thanks

I use HM3, but not the notes caddy. However, I am constantly writing notes into the HM3 default notes tool (and the notes tools on the cardrooms UI).

If I was playing more and at higher stakes, I'd buy it all and spend time every day getting better with it.

As it is, I go the manual route, reviewing hands and noting what people will go to showdown with from a given position, a given stack size, etc.

At the very least, you should be labelling players as:
  • FISH
  • NIT
  • TAG
  • LAG
Feel free to label me as any one of those. I'm probably all of them depending on what I'm trying out and how I'm adjusting to the table and what sort of game I'm playing and which stakes. But for me, every game is just practice right now.

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

PS HM3 support is pretty good too. a couple days ago, HM3 just stopped working for me. Spoke to support and within a couple hours, I had downloaded the latest (I was one off the latest before that) version, and am back in business. Didn't lose any of my previous data either.

Last edited:
coolDadJimbo

coolDadJimbo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
alex fitzgerald uses it.... he has some great videos on youtube and is partnered with john little... smart guy
notecaddy is one of the tools he talks about in his book, the myth of poker talent... it's essentially a fancy hud

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't use anything, nor do I record player names on the table.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules