Do you guys use a hud?

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't use it I'm trying to win with out huds and calculators people that use it should not play poker if they need help using Apps and huds. But hey you won't be able to use it on live tournaments.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have used HEM2 and PT and I like HEM2 slightly better its easier to use while PT seems more robust and you can do more custom stats.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't use any programs,in the cache is very rarely played and for tournament and so I do.Although there are thinking to try...

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just started using trial PT4, yes it is very distracting because I'm not used to it. Don't play for a lot of $ when you start to use it, freerolls are best. Ha ha

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm starting to experiment with Jivaro.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not use any hud, although it is an important tool for beginners or people who like to see statistics

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Just started using trial PT4, yes it is very distracting because I'm not used to it. Don't play for a lot of $ when you start to use it, freerolls are best. Ha ha

I agree , in the beginning I found it also very distracting and confusing , I would recommend to try the ''Lower Opacity Until Mouse Over'' option , where you can find at edit HUD profiles-> Display Type.

Before I find this option I had so many no needed information at my tables. I think there is the same option in HM2!

Jamesuri

Jamesuri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm newbie too, Anyone using pokerstove? Any other tools recommended? Thanks

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I'm newbie too, Anyone using pokerstove? Any other tools recommended? Thanks

If you want something like pokerstove you must try out Equilab. For me is better than pokerstove. You can download it for free. It is a powerful poker tool.

Also ICMizer has a free version and Flopzilla. I haven't used Flopzilla so far but is well known.

Hope I helped you a little bit! :)

IWinUlose

IWinUlose

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker software

I've used poker tracker four and it's ok but I find I do just fine by sticking to my style of playing without having everyone's stats.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want something like pokerstove you must try out Equilab. For me is better than pokerstove. You can download it for free. It is a powerful poker tool.

Also ICMizer has a free version and Flopzilla. I haven't used Flopzilla so far but is well known.

Hope I helped you a little bit! :)
READ VERY CAREFULLY THE T&C OF FREE SOFTWARE... They are spying on your poker tactics and will use against you some day who knows if they are keylogging you.. .Never trust FREE competitor when there is paid dominant competitors... In my honest opinion...

Only exception is linux vs Microsoft and Apple... This is because Linux is so open about itself so that is why it's trustworthy.