Do I need the poker hub to improve my online game?

S

Stavvyc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m getting close and close to ft and good pay outs when I’m playing online! Obviously not all the time! What are your thoughts? Is it worth the money and what will it help me with?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that if it can help you a little, it is a help tool, so it is not a magina lamp.
A bad player will not improve when using that program, but a good player, who is making money, can help him improve his game, either at the tables or studying after a session.

AIexander K

AIexander K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Display only those stats that you understand and which give you useful information on your opponent.
Incomprehensible numbers that do not do any good - they just clutter up the space and knock down the player.
You need to understand how each indicator is formulated and understand how to use it correctly.
For example, if you see that you are sitting in a position on a player who has a high Fold vs Flop CB, you can safely turn a bluff bet against him, since you know that it is more likely that he will fold.
Or if you have cards in your hands with which you doubt whether it is worth entering the game, then the VPIP and PFR of your opponents will tell you what is the chance that you will not fight for the bank alone.:ciao:

Top 10 Games