Cheaters Software?!

C

CSUjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a recreational player. I like to play poker online primarily for the fun of it. I like the competition and intellectual challenge. I play a lot of Freerolls but I also play “ring games” for real money as well. I do make small ($20-$50) deposits from time to time so that I can play in the “ring games” and buy-in tournaments.

The problem is that I am getting solicited by emails from this fellow in Canada that is going by the name of Ken Chan to buy his “Cheating” materials and software. He claims in his emails and web site (cheat-at-poker .com) that a player with his wares can see his opponents’ hole cards during the course of play. He goes on to say that his wares work on some particular poker sites and then specifically names Royal Vegas, Party Poker, Pacific Poker, Intertops, UltimateBet, Paradise Poker, Empire Poker and Ladbrokes as sites that his software works on.

This upset me more than interested me. I asked him some straight questions and did not get straight answers, so I asked the Poker Rooms and here’s a couple of things that they said;

Paradise Poker:> The claims made by this software are absolute rubbish. We have been made aware of this software before and even tested it and I can say hand on heart and without doubt that it does not work.

Ultimate Bet: > Please rest assured that there is no possible way that this information is true. I have revised this person's site myself, we are aware of what he states, but please be confident that it is a scam. We know exactly what he claims and there is no possibility that someone will cheat on our site by purchasing something from that webpage.

Now I checked some very knowledgeable & experienced online players and some said that it might be possible for players to see others hole cards during the hand – BUT – they would be Only seeing other players’ hole cards that have the same software running. Kind of like Cheaters trying to cheat other Cheaters. Beyond that, They also said that nearly All Poker rooms are constantly looking for collusion among players – so – if they tried to work together they would be quickly discovered and busted.

I’m still looking into this, but if anyone has any further information it would be good to share that knowledge with others and help Keep Our Poker Clean!:p

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmmmmmm dman smells something and :toilet: is pretty close!

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a scam - all you need is access to the Poker room's server and their password and you're away! There's a link to a site which has copied out the whole thing (that's $50 saved) under this thread https://www.cardschat.com/t60624-oh-man-this-is-genius.html

The "force fold" idea is brilliant - can't fail to work surely!

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone has to cheat they shouldnt play, also if they have to cheat how good can they be, THUMBS DOWN TO CHEATERS>>> buckster436:thumpdown :thumpdown :thumpdown :thumpdown

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This guy is selling something for $50 (or whatever) that if he kept to himself would make him millions. Obviously it's not a scam!

GOIVIT

GOIVIT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why don't you buy it and find out, I'm sure we would like to know who is full of it here. I'll even send you one of the dollars, maybe 49 others will too.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This has been floating around for a while. peter1811 did a little research for his site and actually purchased the software for $60.00. He received an ebook with some cheating tips which included the stunningly rediculouse "Force Fold" technique. It also included a hyperlink to another site where you can then download the software. A visit to that site explains that in order for the software to work, you must have the IP adress and password of the person who's cards you want to see. All this after you've already dropped the $60.00. It's collusion software at best and probably not even.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four Dogs said:
This has been floating around for a while. peter1811 did a little research for his site and actually purchased the software for $60.00. He received an ebook with some cheating tips which included the stunningly rediculouse "Force Fold" technique. It also included a hyperlink to another site where you can then download the software. A visit to that site explains that in order for the software to work, you must have the IP adress and password of the person who's cards you want to see. All this after you've already dropped the $60.00. It's collusion software at best and probably not even.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

V

VIPERPS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
theres no way that there is a cheating device, dont u think if there was one online poker would still be so popular?

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tenbob said:
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Lol. I thought of that too. Now I've gone an ruined it.

F

foxglove

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fresh off the box

It's true why wouldn't he just use it to make a load of money?

Sounds like a BS alert is in order, Win at cards, get rich, yeah that's why yo're peddling this imaginary tool, who will you go to if it doesn't work?, the polioce, "Oh Mr officer I purchased a program to cheat at online poker and it didn't work, can you help me get my money back?"

Yeah right after you get outa jail!!:canabis: How much of this can you cram before you go, no really it makes you invisible........

groupmoney

groupmoney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hot dang it.. How can one person lose to the same person 5 times..
Smaller pocket pair pairing after all in pre-flop
and 9 -2 all in pre-flop getting a straight against .. AK.. GAWD!
Who goes all-in pre-flop with 9-2 off?
Same person against same person.... All-in pre-flop for lower guy each time..
odds anyone?
I say they have the cheater software..

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
groupmoney said:
hot dang it.. How can one person lose to the same person 5 times..
Smaller pocket pair pairing after all in pre-flop
and 9 -2 all in pre-flop getting a straight against .. AK.. GAWD!
Who goes all-in pre-flop with 9-2 off?
Same person against same person.... All-in pre-flop for lower guy each time..
Odds anyone?
I say they have the cheater software..
Been there! I respectfully ask that my opponent at least have the dam decency to give me a reach around!