ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi All,

How much do you pay for your HUD and is it worth it?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These days a tracker is honestly the best value, you can find anywhere in the world of poker software or training. Even the best programs like PT4 is less than $100 for a lifetime license. By comparison the cheapest subscription for a solver like GTO Wizard is $39 per month. So if you are going to get a tracker, then just get the best. There is no point is going for second best just to save a few bucks.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought PT recently removed the option for a lifetime license? Or did I get that wrong?
No it was me, who was not updated. That annual fee makes it a way worse deal, than it used to be. So I guess, I should feel lucky to have purchased the program, before this fee was introduced :)
You can use it without that maintenance fee, but you don't get updates.
And that will quickly have some serious limitations, since some updates are bug fixes, and some are even required to comply with new TOS from poker sites. For instance pokerstars changed their TOS a few years back limiting the amount of information, that can be shown on a HUD. So if this policy had been in place back then, people not paying the maintenance fee would no longer be able to use their tracker on PokerStars. So I guess, its fair to say, that PT4 is now at least $69 for the first year and then at least $29 for each following year.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No it was me, who was not updated. That annual fee makes it a way worse deal, than it used to be. So I guess, I should feel lucky to have purchased the program, before this fee was introduced :)

And that will quickly have some serious limitations, since some updates are bug fixes, and some are even required to comply with new TOS from poker sites. For instance PokerStars changed their TOS a few years back limiting the amount of information, that can be shown on a HUD. So if this policy had been in place back then, people not paying the maintenance fee would no longer be able to use their tracker on PokerStars. So I guess, its fair to say, that PT4 is now at least $69 for the first year and then at least $29 for each following year.
You are correct, but H2N with all features is way more expensive and they are also bubilled annually.
The only alternative, that is not so costly, may be Drive HUD2.
Price for the full Version Omaha and Holdem (all stakes) $119.99, plus $14.99 each following year.
So this may be not so costly.
Holdem all stakes is at $74.99 for the first year and the follow-up is $9.99 per year.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
download the h2n which is free and try it if you think you need more stuff then you buy one

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi All,

How much do you pay for your HUD and is it worth it?
Yes, it's worth it.
Right now, I'm paying only $9.99 for DriveHUD2 yearly sub. I purchased it when it was still DH1 a few years back, then about 2 years ago they release a promo to switch to DH2 for free.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Fellow CCers have already list the prices , I will answer the question that a HUD totally worth it!